New Yenadent D15 milling machine

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone ,

This week I received my new Yenadent D15 . As promised , I will share with you all my experiece .

The mill is AWESOME ! Small footprint , can mill everything , fast and accurate . Everything someone can ask from a milling machine . I have milled so far , 20 units of CoCr , amazing fit and marginal accuracy . I also milled zirconia , PMMA and wax with the same results .

I will be milling mostly zirconia with it and metal with my customized D40 , so metal is not my numer one priority . But it is milling it an average time of 20 minutes per unit , same as my bigger mill , so nothing really to complain here .

Dry milling for metal , so really quick to make the transition to zirconia milling .

Overall , I am thrilled with the little beast !!

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Can you get a shot of the machine itself? That's awesome!!

C

charles007

Reaction score
What metal did you mill above ?
Does it have a dark oxide ?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
They offer it now with a tablet , implemented on the machine for the controller . I prefer it like that with the seperate laptop instead . Also tool station will be upgraded to 12 instead of 8 that it has in this picture . Really easy to clean also .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
What metal did you mill above ?
Does it have a dark oxide ?

Yes Charles , it has a dark oxide like all the metal I have milled . This specifically is CoS basic from Scheftner , Germany .

I also milled the new soft metal from Whitepeaks , called Sintec , and it has by far better looking oxide layer , a lot les than the ''hard'' metal stuff I have milled .

S

sanartdental

Reaction score
Hi Dimitris. It is good to see that you have got your machine. :).

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Hey everyone ,

This week I received my new Yenadent D15 . As promised , I will share with you all my experiece .

The mill is AWESOME ! Small footprint , can mill everything , fast and accurate . Everything someone can ask from a milling machine . I have milled so far , 20 units of CoCr , amazing fit and marginal accuracy . I also milled zirconia , PMMA and wax with the same results .

I will be milling mostly zirconia with it and metal with my customized D40 , so metal is not my numer one priority . But it is milling it an average time of 20 minutes per unit , same as my bigger mill , so nothing really to complain here .

Dry milling for metal , so really quick to make the transition to zirconia milling .

Overall , I am thrilled with the little beast !!

It looks great that time best value for the money have fun good decision i envy you keep on posting pictures

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks guys !!!! I honestly believe it is the best machine for the money out there !

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I wish Yenadent distributed their machines here in the United States...... I'm jealous....

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Jason , if only you could visit and witness it with your eyes .. Freaking amazing !! Next test will be implant screw retained stuff

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What would the total cost of that be?

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
I wish Yenadent distributed their machines here in the United States...... I'm jealous....
Isn't this like the proteus from origin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Isn't this like the proteus from origin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Origin does distribute rebranded yenadent machines. They have some changes done and develop their own strategies etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Awesome mill, tell me its not milling on top of the flimsy table :)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
What would the total cost of that be?

I really am not sure because I already had the cam software so it is really hard to say an accurate number . I think it is at the 45 k region .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Awesome mill, tell me its not milling on top of the flimsy table :)

Hahaha !!! A new proper table will be constructed for it . I just had to put it on somewhere , I couldn leave it lying on the floor !! Although I honestly think it will be ok even there . No vibration at all during milling . I don't have any experience with other tabletop mills and CrCo milling , but this one is not producing any vibration of any kind .