is there a "mill all" milling machine

O

omarbhan

Reaction score
Hi Pieter ,

M2 is upgradeable to 5 axis like M3 is . Moreover the auto tool capacity is 6 tools instead of 5 of M3 . It is 500 euros more expensive than M3 . But it is not released yet . If you want to mill metal then buy another machine . They told me it is very slow , that if you mill a lot of metal the machine's life is reduced . I wouldn't buy it to mill metal . I would keep outsourcing . The machine isn't built to mill metal . Anyway this is my opinion . In a previous post you said that metoxit produces blanks for Zirkonzahn . I can't find it in their website . I could find sagemax and from a company called US DENTAL DEPOT only . And of course a lot of chinese companies , but I wouldn't buy their products .

Have you tried out the chinese Zirconium? We have been using it for more than 2 years with good result.

Regards
Omar

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Have you tried out the chinese Zirconium? We have been using it for more than 2 years with good result.

Regards
Omar

I would prefer using something else than chinese zirconium . Preferably German or U.S. made . Something that has some kind of certification . I simply don't trust them .

Regards ,

Dimitris

M

Masan

Reaction score
Hi Pieter ,

M2 is upgradeable to 5 axis like M3 is . Moreover the auto tool capacity is 6 tools instead of 5 of M3 . It is 500 euros more expensive than M3 . But it is not released yet . If you want to mill metal then buy another machine . They told me it is very slow , that if you mill a lot of metal the machine's life is reduced . I wouldn't buy it to mill metal . I would keep outsourcing . The machine isn't built to mill metal . Anyway this is my opinion . In a previous post you said that metoxit produces blanks for Zirkonzahn . I can't find it in their website . I could find sagemax and from a company called US DENTAL DEPOT only . And of course a lot of chinese companies , but I wouldn't buy their products .

Hi

Do you have any idea about the pricing of the machines mentioned above?

I contacted IMES got a price offer for 450i the full system with everything for around 80 000 euro...

I am interested in wet and dry... I do not think the work load will be huge though ... because its a small market , but NO wet machines at all only dry in the market ... its a bit confusing what to get... i believe all wet/dry start from 60 000 euros + ? am i right?

thanks

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hi

Do you have any idea about the pricing of the machines mentioned above?

I contacted IMES got a price offer for 450i the full system with everything for around 80 000 euro...

I am interested in wet and dry... I do not think the work load will be huge though ... because its a small market , but NO wet machines at all only dry in the market ... its a bit confusing what to get... i believe all wet/dry start from 60 000 euros + ? am i right?

thanks

Zirkonzahn is not a wet milling machine . At least not yet . They weren't specific about the release date of the wet milling package . Icore 450i is a very good solution , if you want a wet mill no matter what . I would also take a look at yenadent machines . D43 with the wet milling package costs around 60.000 euros , VAT 23% included . You can always buy a dry mill and a pressing system if you want to have access to e.max . Anyway , I am travelling to Istanbul on Wednesday , there is a big exhibition there , after I come back I will update you about the machine . It will likely be my choise . If my budjet was bigger though , I would buy icore 450 i .

O

omarbhan

Reaction score
I would prefer using something else than chinese zirconium . Preferably German or U.S. made . Something that has some kind of certification . I simply don't trust them .

Regards ,

Dimitris

I totally agree on that view. That why I am using that kind of material. We have been using it for over 3 year. Made of 3000-4000 unit in all kind of works from single crown to 12 unit bridges and all sorts of implant works. We have also used material from usa and germany put we can not see any differences.
Regards
Omar

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I have worked with the ones I core 340i and that 550 looks great, look at all dem tools! I think milling machines are like musical instruments. Sometimes a $100 guitar sounds better than one costing hundreds more. I've seen expensive high tech systems fail at building designs more humbly priced systems triumph milling. It's a toughy, you need to accept you may never be able to mill all on one system unless your a millionaire. IMHO

A

amorad

Reaction score
The versaMILL form Axsys Dental will do both wet and dry milling, continous 5 axis also.
You will need a cooalt other than water for metals.
www.axsysdental.com

B

BIGTIME

Reaction score
Broadway Dental
We have all the pricing! CAD/CAD, parts, accessories, to Consumables.....
the 450i will mill all materials, but it's like a toyota pulling a trailer it will run forever, but it will be slower milling Ti or CoCr

L

labdentalcr

Reaction score
Amann Girrbbach Ceramill Motion 2 has it all, dry and wet, already doing Vita Blocks, Emax coming anytime and just launched the metal blocks SINTRON and for my experience and what I ve heard has the most amazing chuck Jagger it is so precise that you really get to mill every inch of the blocks. Thanks everyone for the comments great post.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Its a shame the Ceramill will only mill the materials Girrbach sells with there Open mill... I almost felt like I was pulling teeth before I could get Girrbach rep to tell me what Open means in Girrbach eyes. This came from a conversation when I kept asking if their mill is Open or Closed, and the rep kept saying its Open.. So I finally asked, can you mill other brands of zirconia..... The answer is, you can mill the products Girrbach sells, with what they call a Open Mill ...... lol

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Systems that are not trully open , in my opinion are dead . When someone is paying at least 50-60 k , he should be able to mill any brand he wants , with any tool he wants . I would never buy a closed system , even if it was the best , because I am sure I could find a equally good mill , without having to pay extra money for each disc I am using , just because the disc has Girbach writen on top of it .

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Its a shame the Ceramill will only mill the materials Girrbach sells with there Open mill... I almost felt like I was pulling teeth before I could get Girrbach rep to tell me what Open means in Girrbach eyes. This came from a conversation when I kept asking if their mill is Open or Closed, and the rep kept saying its Open.. So I finally asked, can you mill other brands of zirconia..... The answer is, you can mill the products Girrbach sells, with what they call a Open Mill ...... lol

**opens the door of the mill** 'Yeah it's open..' :doh:

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
I can hook you up with an open imes 450i. Mills everything, 5 axis industrial grade. If metal is needed in volume the 550 is a better choice.

B

Broadway your way

Reaction score
Broadway Dentaal

thanks all again .. i already started contacting hte companies you mentioned... Glenn in our area there is no wet milling machine available at all !!!!! only dry

please keep the recommendations coming in.. also regarding the metal milling machine.. not titanium the metal for porcelain fused to metal crowns ... which machines mill it ? thanks

The Imes-Icore are open! multi-material, and ready to mill.
This might help!
CORiTEC 450i blank loader / Rohlingmagazin DENTAL | imes-icore GmbH - YouTube

Top Bottom