Seeking insights on the Zotion C5M Dental Wet Mill – your thoughts are invaluable!

dentexpert

dentexpert

Reaction score
Seeking insights on the Zotion C5M Dental Wet Mill – your thoughts are invaluable!

I recently came across the Dental Wet Mill by Zotion C5M, but I'm unfamiliar with the company. If any of you have hands-on experience with this machine, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share your thoughts and experiences. Your insights will be immensely helpful in guiding my decision. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• zotion-c5m.jpg
    zotion-c5m.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 13
  • zotion-c5m-2.jpg
    zotion-c5m-2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 10
  • zotion-c5m-3.jpg
    zotion-c5m-3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 10
  • zotion-c5m-4.jpg
    zotion-c5m-4.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 13
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
whats your attraction to the mill?

why consider it ?

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the machine or manufacturer you've posted. That said:
I just wouldn't consider an unknown-quantity machine from a mystery company for something like a mill purchase, full stop. I'd want something with a good track record within the industry, from a responsive manufacturer and vendor, which I can reliably expect spare parts and support to be available for years to come. This machine is going to be your financial lifeline if you're a small outfit, you want it to be rock-solid. If you've never heard of the company and can't find any user experiences despite digging around, it probably doesn't pass the above test.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I agree with the above two posts..never heard of it, and what about support? Pardon my bluntness, but get something with a real name and history to it.

Top Bottom