For many who doesn't know what is going on in Russia today.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
As I live here- in Russia, I have to say there is no anti gay law, only against propaganda of homosexual style, and really it's supported by the most part of our society .

You have skinheads entrapping gay teens online and video taping their tortuere and murder. Often they are shown kidnapping and beating these boys on the street while average Russians pass by without a care.

You are turning into a fascist cesspool, and you think its ok because your neighbors are beasts.

You should be ashamed.

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
I'm not proud of this , hope people will change and be more tolerant, but all this comes from low culture.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
As I live here- in Russia, I have to say there is no anti gay law, only against propaganda of homosexual style, and really it's supported by the most part of our society .

You say propaganda and use that word to remove freedom of speech. Strange concept.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
You say propaganda and use that word to remove freedom of speech. Strange concept.

strange indeed. they don't believe that gray is the mixture of other colors. for them propaganda= freedom of speech, democracy=lawlessness. There is no rationality in this logic.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
The way things are going world wide doesn't look good. Maybe things are coming together for a future WW3 ?

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
another reality of this

Since the break up of the Soviet Union, their population has declined, maybe a survival issue for the nation:pout:

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
strange indeed. they don't believe that gray is the mixture of other colors. for them propaganda= freedom of speech, democracy=lawlessness. There is no rationality in this logic.

Ed, you lived here so you know that people mostly have another thinking than in democratic countries, 70 years of communist ideology still stay in their mind, need time to change it. Young generation will grow and become the most part of population, and everything will be better.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Ed, you lived here so you know that people mostly have another thinking than in democratic countries, 70 years of communist ideology still stay in their mind, need time to change it. Young generation will grow and become the most part of population, and everything will be better.
I doubt it, Russia went to other way, don't you see this? You had a chance to change in 1990's, you lost this change,since V.Putin got the crown.He urinated on and destroyed all democratic seeds been planted in 90's, monopolized whole democratic institutions and media and took under his control. I would like to share your optimist but in order for Russia to change may take a century and I am afraid humanity may have no luxury to wait and survive this long time to keep piece in the world. Russia now took the other road,the road of confrontation with the West. Don't you see what is going on geopolitical front? Syria,Iran,Venezuela...... RT network freely spewing lies about US 24/7,but Radio "Voice of America" and other radio stations from the west were banned in Russia from the air and now can only be listened by Russians over internet,,,,,so much about change in Russia,,,,common....are you kidding??
What young generation can learn in Russia when they only been feed constantly from the Putin's bottle. The one change I observe in Russia now is the raise of racism and extremism where on the streets in Moscow illegal immigrants rightly or wrongly been swiped by Russian police and kept in special Camps ,,,,human right...., an overage Russian, negatively thinking about immigrants with different skin color period,this is not came from USSR period, this is new, that what I see so far. I think everyone in your Country need go back to first grade,sorry. If Russia would like truthfully to integrate to the world they need to start to cooperate and really change ASAP not from the up to bottom but from bottom to Up in my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom