For many who doesn't know what is going on in Russia today.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Now do a thread on Egypt killing and torching Christan churches and businesses. Just like the Nazi and Jews.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Now do a thread on Egypt killing and torching Christan churches and businesses. Just like the Nazi and Jews.

what is your point? I started this tread based on my personal experience,have you been to Egypt? Evil exist in many country's. Trying to be sarcastic? Not funny at all. If you think this is not going to impact your personal life you my friend may be wrong one day.
there is no difference between religions fascism and fanaticism or opposite, if majority trying to impose their will on minority this is fascism,can it be any clearer than this? Russia is not Egypt,this country can wipe your rear end in hart beat and they may do one day if they [Russia ] will not be under microscope.

Last edited:
RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Not trying to be an as$ at all ed. just adding another (bigger and much worsein my opinion) current event

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Not trying to be an as$ at all ed. just adding another (bigger and much worsein my opinion) current event
You know, no one was stopping you from starting this thread of yours. The fact you bring it up here and now speaks volumes about the ax you're grinding on the topic the OP DID bring up.

Seriously, you wouldn't have said a goddamn thing if this hadn't been about the gays. Why don't spend your time fighting the causes you claim to care about so much and quit trying to blow out some one else's candle?

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Actually my point was not only about gays. The whole trend in Russia reminding me Germany long time ago.
Back than many were turning blind eye on things same way like many of folks in western country's now

Last edited:
W

wilkscm

Reaction score
Every country has its problems because it contains people who are generally floored.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
You know, no one was stopping you from starting this thread of yours. The fact you bring it up here and now speaks volumes about the ax you're grinding on the topic the OP DID bring up.

Seriously, you wouldn't have said a goddamn thing if this hadn't been about the gays. Why don't spend your time fighting the causes you claim to care about so much and quit trying to blow out some one else's candle?

easy there, tiger! If we were in person talking about this, I'm pretty sure you'd understand I'm not against what Ed started. Like I said, I was adding another major issue in the world, obviously I suck at using English and didn't make the connection. Ed follows with a statement of old Germany that I think links us us together in ideas. History is repeating itself! Yes, Ed, people are blind to it!
People here are so uneducated about whats happening, they'll proudly fight gay rights here along with supporting Muslim brotherhood and Muslim run countries that persecute and kill gays!
I apologize for saying start another thread. Again, my wife can vouch for my poor use of words.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
easy there, tiger! If we were in person talking about this, I'm pretty sure you'd understand I'm not against what Ed started. Like I said, I was adding another major issue in the world, obviously I suck at using English and didn't make the connection. Ed follows with a statement of old Germany that I think links us us together in ideas. History is repeating itself! Yes, Ed, people are blind to it!
People here are so uneducated about whats happening, they'll proudly fight gay rights here along with supporting Muslim brotherhood and Muslim run countries that persecute and kill gays!
I apologize for saying start another thread. Again, my wife can vouch for my poor use of words.
Thank you for clearing this out,now we are on the same page.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Actually my point was not only about gays. The whole trend in Russia reminding me Germany long time ago.
Back than many were turning blind eye on things same way like many of folks in western country's now

I thought that was Riley's point exactly also.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
This is what happens when the Cripes win all the Bloods territory. Russia is a county run buy thugs with little intent on hiding it. They are about control. They could care less about the estimated 10% of the world population that are gay.

How do those that believe in the spirits in the sky think about having Russia as idealist bedfellows?

Is Russia as insolvent as we are?

Take care of my flying monkeys,I'm melting,what a world,what a world.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score

Fair enough.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Firing the guy was completely justified. he went off on a rant NOT related to the topic being discussed. You cant hijack your employers time for your personal agenda. It has nothing to do with being gay; if he had sidestepped the topic at hand and started to explain how much he loves the comfort of women his firing would be equally justified.

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
As I live here- in Russia, I have to say there is no anti gay law, only against propaganda of homosexual style, and really it's supported by the most part of our society .

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Oh those crazy Russians! Apropos nothing I'm in Egypt right now !

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
As I live here- in Russia, I have to say there is no anti gay law, only against propaganda of homosexual style, and really it's supported by the most part of our society .

bs:violin:
More than 300 journalists killed in Russia since 1993......how about this?

...and how about of freedom of expression,meetings?? Citizens can't express and voice their concerns in public without "approval" of the government and usually getting arrested for attempt to voice the opinion on the streets in your freedom loving and family oriented country my friend.

You guys concern about US listening your phone conversations? What a bunch of baloney!
Opinion of the any minority need to be heard and protected in civil country but not like obviously yours! In old Germany also most people elected Hitler and went to war with joy.

I also lived in Russia!

Last edited:
Top Bottom