AG's Ceramill motion 2,(Question about new DNA version) ?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Does anyone own both versions of this machine and have they noticed a real difference with the higher power (750w) and faster spindle ? I'm thinking of getting one of these and was wondering if it was worth buying the older version . Would be mostly used for dry milling but I like having the option of the wet because you never know what's coming next with materials . DNA.jpg motion 2.jpg

J

jHeek

Reaction score
Y
Does anyone own both versions of this machine and have they noticed a real difference with the higher power (750w) and faster spindle ? I'm thinking of getting one of these and was wondering if it was worth buying the older version . Would be mostly used for dry milling but I like having the option of the wet because you never know what's coming next with materials . View attachment 27938 View attachment 27940

You should contact my buddy Glenn Thom - 949-330-9614. He will actually be in your area tomorrow and can go over what the advantages are using a 100k rpm spindle. This is the best mill for a true wet/dry combo IMO. Takes less than 10 mins to switch between the two.

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
One of the main differences is the 100k spindle supports the 'Carving mode' with wet milling ceramic blocks, but the older 60k spindle version does not

15min vs 40min for a milled eMax