Yamahachi or ivostar denture teeth

K

kdental

Reaction score
hello there ,i use the Arctics from Heraeus for my economy dentures but i don't like their shades beside that i saw few of the dentures we made around 5 years ago and looked really good and are easy to set-up.
Now i saw the Ivostars and are much better looking ,the setup really nice but do they last .( but i hate ivoclar as they do not negotiate much :) )
And i am waiting for some samples from Yamahachi what do you think about those?
Thank you

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
Ivostars look ok but may give problems for partials. IMO they have too much translucency and this affects the colours too much. Clients may come back with complaints about the colour-matching and teeth appearing lighter.
Yamahachi are ok IMO, there are some nice teeth but you may have issues with the moulds. They are oriental ethnicity based and the contours and sizes of the Ants may not cover all bases. Try Myersons, lots of good qualities.
imo

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
hello there ,i use the Arctics from Heraeus for my economy dentures but i don't like their shades beside that i saw few of the dentures we made around 5 years ago and looked really good and are easy to set-up.
Now i saw the Ivostars and are much better looking ,the setup really nice but do they last .( but i hate ivoclar as they do not negotiate much :) )
And i am waiting for some samples from Yamahachi what do you think about those?
Thank you

Both brands have a place for economical work. I stock both, the Yamanichi teeth are exceedingly more difficult to obtain and keep a current stock on. Ivoclar is Ivoclar and I get the teeth the next day no matter what.

I think the yamanichi teeth feel harder when I grind on them and are less expensive. I think the molds are a bit more delicate and the larger molds are not masculine enough for some patients.

Both companies do not offer broken set credit for these eccono teeth so this also factors into your decision.

Wear on the Ivostars is too early to tell for me in the US but I think this teeth has been around Europe for some time NO????

kellyniro98

kellyniro98

Reaction score
personally i have had some good response with a tooth called MARFIL. i got them from a local lab tech thats been retired. Would anyone know where i can get more of them?

Y

Yamahachi

Reaction score
Yamahachi Denture Teeth

Both brands have a place for economical work. I stock both, the Yamanichi teeth are exceedingly more difficult to obtain and keep a current stock on. Ivoclar is Ivoclar and I get the teeth the next day no matter what.

I think the yamanichi teeth feel harder when I grind on them and are less expensive. I think the molds are a bit more delicate and the larger molds are not masculine enough for some patients.

Both companies do not offer broken set credit for these eccono teeth so this also factors into your decision.

Wear on the Ivostars is too early to tell for me in the US but I think this teeth has been around Europe for some time NO????

Greetings

I am a Yamahachi USA sales rep and I came upon your blog. I see you had some trouble getting stock of our teeth. We do have several distributors through out the US. We process and ship 99% percent of our orders in the same day with a greater then 99% order completion. Yamahachi has recently introduced many more tooth moulds to satisfy demand. You can visit our website: ydp-usa.com or call us toll free 877-320-2995

Top Bottom