Work NC Cam and Roland DWX-50 Mill

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
T-T ?

What is T-T ? :)

I'm trying the last V4 version of WNC Dental, it's wonderful !!!

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
Go for the DS-cam by Dental Softworks. Here in Germany there are running a few with it.They have a Special Price for the DWX - 50 on 5 axis which is much cheaper than Sum3D.
what is price of ds-cam for dwx-50 ?

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
If you buy a French milling machine then I could help you !

:)

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
Hi French Cadman,
We now have a replace feature in SUM3D that allows you to replace the existing interface with a more accurate file - if you have the IGES interface file, you can setup libraries in SUM3D with this information. You can then swap out at any time during processing. You can also setup specific Milling Strategies to ensure each interface is machined out the same, time after time. I'll admit I'm not an expert on the new feauture yet but I've seen it in action and I know Scott @ *** was using it over the past month or two. If you message me your email, I can get you in touch with one of our guys in Italy who's been working on this feature very closely and they can get you all the information you need. I believe they already have a set of libraries ready to go in the CAM. I am getting more in-depth training on this feature later this month and will be able to speak more about this functionality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
hi friend
just few day ago i bought dwx-50 milling machine and i am also looking right cam software for my new machine ,i heard about sum3d cam but never try,somebody suggest me hyperdent but its very expensive so i am looking others cam
for roland machine ,so can you give me contact information of itlay guys so i can contact them ,
thanks

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I've researched the Charly Robot mills...too bad there's no support up here...unless I become a reseller...

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
hi friend
just few day ago i bought dwx-50 milling machine and i am also looking right cam software for my new machine ,i heard about sum3d cam but never try,somebody suggest me hyperdent but its very expensive so i am looking others cam
for roland machine ,so can you give me contact information of itlay guys so i can contact them ,
thanks

http://www.worknc.fr/contact

You can contact France , they speak english (better than me .... ) :confused:

Principal office is in France ....

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
I've researched the Charly Robot mills...too bad there's no support up here...unless I become a reseller...

I'll met the manager early September I'll ask him how to do ...
They sold machines in Europa, Africa and Asia (Korea) why not in Canada ?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Then will talk in private my friend ;)

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
French Cadman, why not France based Picasoft?

EGE

EGE

Reaction score
...Can anyone suggest another less expensive software that would be compatible with my Roland?..
Contact me and i'll be glad to give you a free trial of GO2dental.

MikeW

MikeW

Reaction score
hi friend
thanks

Hi Anil,

I'll message you the information for our Italian Office so you can reach out to them directly. Out support team should be able to provide you with all of the necessary files to run that machine using a Trial of SUM3D so you can test it before you buy it. They'll also be able to provide you with options whether they can sell it directly or they may refer you to a local dealer in your region.

ciarsolo

ciarsolo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm considering purchasing a Roland DWX-50 Mill but the supplier that is local wants to package it with Work NC. I am very hesitant about using Work NC when most all Roland users use Sum3D...
comments?
thank you

Hello from Spain .
I´ve a DWX 50 with Work NC, and the resaults are fantastic, and the support in Spain too. the Work NC cam works automaticaly with dwx 50. Very easy for beginners like me, and prize in Spain , over 8000€ with implants library.

garbident

garbident

Reaction score
Contact me and i'll be glad to give you a free trial of GO2dental.
Hi Ege, You have proven strategies for emax? For machines? That price has a full version of their software ..... including libraries implants? Greetings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom