Which one would you choose? VFH E5 or a Roland 52D plus

T

teeeejaay

Reaction score
We do mainly zirconia we have a mill already looking to get a new mill different type. We have a mcx5 sirona one right now, but when milling bridges it does not do the best job for all on x and other bridges. Would these other mills do much better im assuming? With c clamp.
Looking for a mill that is true 5 axis and mills all on x with not much green state adjusting.

I was looking into the VFH K5+, but we got some other stuff and now the budget is more towards $20-25k.
Thank you

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Don't forget to take into account CAM software. The Sirona one is included. I used to use that as well. I have hyperdent now and its a seperate cost from the mill. I don't know about millbox which alot of people use with the roland. So make sure you get the full all included quotes. If I remember correctly, the new VHF E5 comes with a free CAM software included.

J

JCSB1225

Reaction score
We do mainly zirconia we have a mill already looking to get a new mill different type. We have a mcx5 sirona one right now, but when milling bridges it does not do the best job for all on x and other bridges. Would these other mills do much better im assuming? With c clamp.
Looking for a mill that is true 5 axis and mills all on x with not much green state adjusting.

I was looking into the VFH K5+, but we got some other stuff and now the budget is more towards $20-25k.
Thank you
You can get a Roland DWX-52D Plus with MillBox CAM software for around $30,000.