A reintroduction of sorts with multiple ??

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Your inlab is not close to performing like most other mills available. origin will provide restorations that require no fitting 98% of the time. The only thing! I don't like is going from wet to dry and back to wet. This plays havoc with tjemspindle and it's life and requires significant clean out. some of the desktops are not designed for ease of clean out when going from wet to dry and back.
I think you have had an intro to cad cam. Trash the inlab and get a mill that reduces labor and provides precision fits.
Bob

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
Harmony,
One of the things is I already have the system in place and spitting out crowns, comfortable with the software , which I know will get comfortable with any after use , with the Origin mill it could be as long as three months to get mill in Lab , thats a long time to be left with no mill, about 4-6 weeks for scanner, so would have to shipp cases and do a pure outsource thing for a while, I do most of my cad work in a week so that would really be tight.
The other main issue is cost , The Origin price I was just quoted was another 30 grand, that some large coin for a poor boy like me. But that being said I will weigh all the pros and cons and make a decisiion after Chicago.
thanks for the info about the compressor, so a $1500.00 compressor from Lowes or Home depot wont cut it?

Charles,
email sent

I doubt it. At the very least you need a dryer attached otherwise moisture will get into the spindle and ruin it. Considering how much you're spending on the system you might wanna think twice about skimping on certain things

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Top Bottom