Where could i buy liberary of implant system?

C

chosen

Reaction score
Where could i buy liberary of implant system?(abutment database)
I am a 3shape user.:confused:

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
The abutment package for 3shape is an add on - we include it as part of the package currently, your supplier may not have - sounds like you need to go back to them

Colin
Core3d

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
They only supply analogues for abutment positioning on a model, you still require the abutment software module from 3Shape to design the Zirconium portion.

C

chosen

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies,
The software service of 3shape in Taiwan is poor,
I have bought the 3shape abutment designer,but
I can not get any abutment database, so i could not produce one piece zirconia abutment.

D

DoWn

Reaction score
Hi Chosen!

I'm in the same path...

Colin had helped-me, but i'm still working on it.
now i had contact the nt-trading.com, waiting for answer.

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
Same question for both of you - does your dongle show you have a valid liscense for the abutment module - even if you get the design elements files, you need Dental Designer to use them - it's an additional cost option from 3Shape.

Have you tried emailing 3Shape directly?

D

DoWn

Reaction score
I have the 3shape abutment design, i purchased a package...

I already had contacted the 3shape, they said to contact my vendor; my vendor says to contact the 3shape, and i can't work with straumann (many many cases in lab).

- the last update is that the file you send to me had a error caused by actual 2.5.5.6 3shape system, the system create the library file but dont send the cad files with it.:mad:

Here in lab i work with NEODENT implant plataform to design abutmens (Branemark standards - 3.3/4.1/5.0 hexagon) but we have a lot of straumann cases...

Last edited:
K

kmgold1234

www.dess-usa.com
Reaction score
glidewell has an implant library for 3shape but I believe you have to send your cases to them
nt-trading should have this for europe and should have straumann bone level

C

cadcamnew

Reaction score
I'm a 3shape user and miller from 4 years and i had this problem too, now i have a library of almost one hundred working implants base(3i, Straumann, Astra, Nobel and so on...).
You can buy a library without a problem in Europe but to make your manufact correctly you need to test it before and to find a good cooperation with your miller because every machine has it's own tolerance and the file's output of 3shape it's an Stl files that's not the "best" for geometrical form.
It's not so simple however if u want further explanations about the passages and the productions of these manufacts with 3shape contact me in PM

C

cap_yk

Reaction score
glidewell has an implant library for 3shape but I believe you have to send your cases to them
nt-trading should have this for europe and should have straumann bone level

incorrect. they send you an implant scanning adapter kit. and you scan the cases in yourself.

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
They only supply analogues for abutment positioning on a model, you still require the abutment software module from 3Shape to design the Zirconium portion.

my friend i have dental wings five sirise scanner,and i am looking implant abutment kit but open system,

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
There are a few I would like for exocad. Ankylos?

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
hello if i buy exocad ,so exocad have a abutment librery kit,

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Anil, yes exocad has an abutment module you can add onto it. Not sure if the library is vendor specific or not. The system I just ordered has Nobel replace, Nobel active, branemark rp, Straumann bone level, zimmer screw vent and biomet 3i certain.

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
hi nicely how are you ?thanks for reply ,but i have cad ,dental wings give me a cad ,but i want to abutment librery kit,if exocad have librery kit so i will buy from them,

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
hello

Anil, yes exocad has an abutment module you can add onto it. Not sure if the library is vendor specific or not. The system I just ordered has Nobel replace, Nobel active, branemark rp, Straumann bone level, zimmer screw vent and biomet 3i certain.

hi my friend where r u from ,and give me contect so i will call u ,

anil

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Buying more software doesn't solve the problem you still have - you need the scan abutments w/cad files. I've heard N-T trading has all of them and the entire set will set you back multiple thousands of dollars.

Try these guys - Elos - Elos Accurate

They gave me a free nobel scan abutment as a demo at a show but I never tried it out, but it would be worth checking out.

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
I already had contacted the 3shape, they said to contact my vendor; my vendor says to contact the 3shape, and i can't work with straumann (many many cases in lab).

Not surprised, 3Shape support is sh*t.

Top Bottom