Help with Exocad Model Creator

P

Prisma

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm using Exocad Model Creator to make a 3D printable model, so I can later on print it.
The implant analogue hole lacks definition. It has some straight lines where it should be perfectly circular (the implant analogue has two straight faces). In the attached file you can see on the left side of the implant analogue hole there is a straight line, it should be round.
In looks that it is some glitch in the process of generating the model.
What can I do to make it smooth and circular?

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
Are you.. Are you sure the library you're using is correctly coordinates with the brand and edition of analog you plan on using?

P

Prisma

Reaction score
Are you.. Are you sure the library you're using is correctly coordinates with the brand and edition of analog you plan on using?
Yes. The library is provided by the implant manufacturer (Sweden & Martina). I think the problem is the implant analog negative (hole) carved into the model. It lacks definition.

Z

ztech

Reaction score
First thing I would do is check in the Library for your model creator and see what SDFA file is associated with the implant you are trying to use. If that is correct then I would call the analog/implant manufacturer and see if they can help. DESS had a problem with there Nobel RS WP file and it would do something similar that would make it unusable. If you have successfully used this file before, delete the analog file and download a new copy, it is likely corrupted.