What's the best choice of Mihm Vogt of 6 pieces elements?

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Hello guys I want to buy a Mihm Vogt . Im about to choose between HT and HT Speed but I cant figure exactly why to HT instead of HT Speed or the opposite...............Any experienced explanation from you please?

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
We have the HT speed, it allows you to do 90 min sinters. We like it. Usually we are doing overnight cycles, but we have the option in case of an emergency to do a 90 min sinter. Elements are easy to change. Ours was drop kicked here I think, I had to change out a broken element(never been used) and the insulation was messed up. I think the shipping co. had a bad day.

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
So whats the most important reasons to choose a HT Speed instead of HT except speed ?

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
it all comes down to the type of heating elements. One of the best people I've come across that use the mihm vogt everyday is CAP, they will tell you what you need / don't need. #itsallsamsfault

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
LOL eyeloveteeth

I don't think they sell the non-speed version in the states.

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Guys I have a question about the mihm vogt furnace. It says
§ Programs for pre-drying
§ Ventilated heating possible
§ Inclusive of Speed-sintering bowl

The pre-drying programs are referred to the Pre-drying of the stains only or also something else except stains ?

What does it mean when it says ventilated heating and how is this achieved ?

What does it mean when it says Inclusive of Speed-sintering bowl ?

If someone can help I would appreciate it very much. Im sorry for my questions but Im rookie to all this stuff

I

Ikon Dental

Reaction score
The pre-drying program you can relate it to a porcelain furnace in a way! Where it will hold for a duration of time to help dry the units. But i have heard this can cause issues depending on the type of stains used.
Ventilation heatinf is ventalation around the outside of the chamber. to keep external equiptment cool.
"The inclusive bowl" is used for speed sintering. Some other bowls are not rated for the same thermal shock and can shatter.