Lot of Implant Components

M

madsam64

Reaction score
So I have a pretty large amount of brand new and loose implant components.
Unopened:
Nobel Biocare Abutment Screw
Nobel Biocare Impression Coping : Open Tray : 3.5mm
Nobel Biocare Impression Coping : Fixture Level Compl : WP
Sulzer Medica 4.0 mm Implant Body Analog
Sulzer Medica 4.0 mm Implant Body Analog
Sulzer Medica 5.0 mm Implant Body Analog
Sulzer Medica Impression Post Retaining Screw 13mm (unused but packaging is damaged)
Sulzer Medica 5.0 mm Gold Coping Engaging 1mm Cuff, 6.5 mm Cuff Diameter

Loose:
3i 3mm (i think) ucla abutment (non engaging for bridges) (two of them, one does not have plastic sleave but is still good for full wax custom abutment)
3i 4mm (i think) ucla abutment with plastic sleeve (non engaging for bridges)
6 analogs that look like 3i (cant be sure) of various sizes.
16 or so various impression screws (screw into the implant analog for pouring models) (most are 3i, some i am not sure. i think there are a couple of nobel biocare and likely some sulzer medica)
7 implant analogs (probably suzler medica and nobel biocare) (colored as follows: 2 green, 3 yellow, 1 blue, 1 purple)

that about does it. it's a pretty good misc kit for lab techs. i wish i could be more descriptive but its been years since ive been in a lab and i just can't remember everything. im surprised ive remembered as much as i have. please let me know if you're interested as i figure this could go for a couple hundred bucks and between ebay and paypal, a lot of that will go to fees.
if i dont hear from anybody here i will put it on ebay and let you know.
God bless
W

doug

doug

Reaction score
Mark will be here to get them from you soon. He has an Implant Parts Graveyard.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Sell them here and save the buyer some money...

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
I'll give you $150 if they don't sell.

M

madsam64

Reaction score
I totally forgot i had all this stuff. Are you still interested Mark? I also just found a belle de st claire steamer as well

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
I totally forgot i had all this stuff. Are you still interested Mark? I also just found a belle de st claire steamer as well

Ill take the parts. Send me your address. How much for the steamer?

M

madsam64

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to reply to you directly in a message. I was looking for your email on your website and couldnt find it either. I don't see a way to send you a private message on here either, can you send me one or drop me your email?

M

madsam64

Reaction score
I'm not seeing anywhere i can send you a message, nor where i can receive a message. can you drop me an email at [email protected]. I can email you back pretty quickly there.
Thanks

M

madsam64

Reaction score
Hi Mark, I hadn't heard from you so I'm not sure if you sent an email and it just didnt go through properly or not, i just wanted to ping this message and make sure something wasn't floating around in cyber space

Top Bottom