SARGON implant components.m

P

Pandy

Hello everyone! I am troubled with Sargon implant components. I need to make a new crown on Sargon external ( it’s called “Legend”) however, it’s discontinued system. I have contacted both BioDent (manufacturing) and Dr. Sargon Lazarof (who invented Sargon implant ) but not luck.
I would appreciate any informations.
Please let me know if anyone know any doctor or lab still may have Sargon implant components.
I need impression coping, analog, abutment ( for UCLA) and screws .

Thank you very much.!

P

Pandy

Thank you for information but I already have called Preat and they said they don’t have what I am looking for ....
I also contacted Sargon Implant Institute and answer was Negative 😞

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
if you can't get the components from the source, you may have to decline doing the case or deal with compatible components instead.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-supreme-court/1616426.html i think i see the problem.

not sure, but i think the system you are dealing with *DOES NOT HAVE* any lab components because the system did not account for crown failure.

if you are making a new crown for a Sargon implant, you will not find any components because none were ever made.

P

Pandy

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Well Branemark implants were named in the lawsuit. Doesnt make a whole lot of sense that sargon would copy the interface though.

N

Nimble

Hello LCM,
Really appreciate for your information!
I actually found impression coping but don’t have analog so I will contact. Dr. Chee.

Thank you very much!

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom