Can anyone identify this implant?

B

bwhall3

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Can you all help me identify this implant? I have a doc who inherited this patient and they need a new screw. The doc was not able to send over components or get any other pics besides these PAs. Please let me know, Thank you!

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
office think its an ADIN

new patient patients state IMPLANT.png old dentist passed away

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Whatever it is, the part on top doesnt fit at all. ooof.... Appears to be some sort of conical connection, and the component used is more of an internal hex (zimmer style). Could be Astra, maybe Nobel conical? Ask if it was placed in the US or overseas. That can narrow things down for you.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Whatever it is, the part on top doesnt fit at all. ooof.... Appears to be some sort of conical connection, and the component used is more of an internal hex (zimmer style). Could be Astra, maybe Nobel conical? Ask if it was placed in the US or overseas. That can narrow things down for you.
I actually think it is just not seated all the way (timing is off, maybe?). As far as implant, it certainly looks like an Astra, like mentioned above.

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
thanks guys - i can only assume the office expected me to pull the answer out of thin air

after a few phones call attempting to speak with the DA to see if any further info was available
i was told not to worry. we won't be proceeding.

can't make this stuff up