How to digitize a dental implant system?

R

Rich_V

Reaction score
I have a dental implant system that currently does not have digital capability. I have the 2D drawings for the components and someone who can convert these to stl files but have no clue what additional components are necessary to create a implant library for both planning and milling. If there is a guide or paper on this any help would be appreciated?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
You need to be an exocad retailer to access the implant library toolset, so contact your vendor for assistance. If they say they don't know how, you found a bad vendor.

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
Send me your drawings, Ill do it just for fun

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a solution to this, I have a IO scan of 5.4 Astra Ev. I have tried in vain to get the library to work, but for me there is a EXO FDA and a non FDA. I usually use the non one and the libraries from EXOCAD sitee are the FDA ones which means using it. I called DESS as that is what scan flag was used and they said download the CE ones from site in Spain. When I did this, I can make the crown but the model creator won't place a analog? Anyone have a dess library for 5.4 that works with Reijka? TIA