cipro

Reaction score
Sorry I was talking about the case posted on Sep 28, # 730

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Hi TomZ,

Awesome wax up you did!

Just wondering did you use Tribos modeling wax H Gingiva to make the wax rims for that case also?

Thanks,

Yes, I use the H for rim and veneering.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Cheap teeth, just for practice. Thanks for all the tips @DLN . Still trying to better my work so feel free to constructively criticize. The cases here are amazing.
Take a hot instrument and smooth out the transition of your festooning
Or even a cheapo alcohol torch could soften those transitions up some.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
Greetings to DLN! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and inspire us to continually improve our skills

Upper full denture Wax Up and PFM with attachment metal frame removable partial lower denture
giphy.gif

IMG_20161228_1958472.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Greetings to DLN! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and inspire us to continually improve our skills

Upper full denture Wax Up and PFM with attachment metal frame removable partial lower denture
giphy.gif

View attachment 24458
Really got to watch out for the quiet ones. Nice balance between cleansibility vs festooning and texture.

Thedentureman

Thedentureman

Reaction score
Nice wax-up. But the mounting is not so good.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
The maxillary shade doesn't match the mandibular. We have a Dr who does that alot too. Like the wax up.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
concerning shade on combination cases, I always recommend I purchase and send denture teeth to dentist to forward to the ceramic lab,
much easier to match the denture teeth for the ceramist than to find matching manufactured teeth with same character as ceramics.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Looks good to me, I imagine the upper model looked like a big cow patty before it was trimmed down, as long as it can fit into the flask all is good :)

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Looks good to me, I imagine the upper model looked like a big cow patty before it was trimmed down, as long as it can fit into the flask all is good :)
You can trim model very close once you seal wax down if you need to fit it in flask.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
@ionelav :All in all acceptable, I see a couple of minor things: a little gap between lower centrals, maybe a little porosity on the upper tissue side, and the curve looks a little off, hard to tell from this angle. Otherwise it's good