vynacron microfit vr question

S

Sadler

Reaction score
Been a lurker on this forum for a while and have a question and figured if anyone knew it would be yall. I got some vynacron microfit VR acrylic from my dad (also a CDT) to use on a case. He never used it and didnt send with instructions of any kind. Does anyone know the mix ratio for the Microfit VR? I've put in a call to vynacron and my dad but only got machine from both so I figured id try here. Thanks

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Been a lurker on this forum for a while and have a question and figured if anyone knew it would be yall. I got some vynacron microfit VR acrylic from my dad (also a CDT) to use on a case. He never used it and didnt send with instructions of any kind. Does anyone know the mix ratio for the Microfit VR? I've put in a call to vynacron and my dad but only got machine from both so I figured id try here. Thanks
By posting you have self revoked your lurking rights.

S

Sadler

Reaction score
By posting you have self revoked your lurking rights.
Okay ill get involved . :) when you've put in 25 years at the bench incan usually get my answers with a quick lurk

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Okay ill get involved . :) when you've put in 25 years at the bench incan usually get my answers with a quick lurk
Yes, but with 25 years at the bench you've got alot of information to share.

S

Sadler

Reaction score
Yes, but with 25 years at the bench you've got alot of information to share.
I stayed on the forum for hours last night reading posts. Really enjoying peer to peer questions and review

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Then then the question if you enjoy it so much is why did you wait so long? Welcome to the discussion.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Welcome kinda new member!

S

Sadler

Reaction score
Vynacron called me back today. I've got my answer.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Welcome to DLN , so Steve got you straight, it is some nice material. I use the pour for processed base plates. The milky liquid must be kept refrigerated, and you can not salt & pepper or use paint brush with this system. If you are using in repair mix 4 to 1 apply to repair area, or reline and use nitrite gloves. Process in presdure pot 55c 2atm for self cure.

S

Sadler

Reaction score
Welcome to DLN , so Steve got you straight, it is some nice material. I use the pour for processed base plates. The milky liquid must be kept refrigerated, and you can not salt & pepper or use paint brush with this system. If you are using in repair mix 4 to 1 apply to repair area, or reline and use nitrite gloves. Process in presdure pot 55c 2atm for self cure.
Yep Steve helped me out. He ended up knowing my dad and granddad(sextons) I haven't used vynacron in about ten years. We usually send out the rare vinyl case we have,but its gotten hard to find people who still have it. So dad hooked me up with his stash.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Love seeing this forum growing. welcome abroad.

Top Bottom