VHF R5

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Any info on this baby yet? Anybody owns this?
Seems to be a really good cam and able to mill crco and titanium.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
terrible, useless, if you buy one you are stupid and we should be allowed to beat you senseless.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Saw it in person a few times much better then the S1/2 and K5 cam7 is ok. Faster then cam6, but buying this only only ok mill crc ok and ti not a good idea. Talladium is selling them. I would run hyperdent on it if possible. Wet to dry fast turn over, removable took holder, pretty trick not your normal 5 axis for sure, b axis is on the spindle and a axis is on the disk holder.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

K

KIM

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Any info on this baby yet? Anybody owns this?
Seems to be a really good cam and able to mill crco and titanium.
We have been working on getting ours up and running so no feedback yet....

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
terrible, useless, if you buy one you are stupid and we should be allowed to beat you senseless.

Could you try and be a little more helpful ? What is wrong with the device?
I am trying to decide between this , the 350i or 250i and the amman ceramill motion 2

Thank you

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i wouldnt use a vhf device to do much more than soft materials.

800watt is NOT enough. even the 350 and 250 have issues in titanium.

don't even try cocr without >2kw. it is a foolish thing.

this machine is not built for it. simply isn't. sorry. do your wax and plastic and zirconia crap, maybe even peek, but metals is a stretch. metals bigger than say a single abutment. metal c+b no.

if you are serious about titanium and cocr may i point you towards a Versamill care of Axsys in Detroit.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
i wouldnt use a vhf device to do much more than soft materials.

800watt is NOT enough. even the 350 and 250 have issues in titanium.

don't even try cocr without >2kw. it is a foolish thing.

this machine is not built for it. simply isn't. sorry. do your wax and plastic and zirconia crap, maybe even peek, but metals is a stretch. metals bigger than say a single abutment. metal c+b no.

if you are serious about titanium and cocr may i point you towards a Versamill care of Axsys in Detroit.
I agree, it actually comes with a .96kw spindle. Ivoclar hybrid selects come with a .6kw and mill glass no issue. But like any other mill, spindle will need tobe replaced. Everymill has a weakness unless you go industrial like a Hass and mill crco and ti for years no issues. But those mills are large and not every lab has that kind of room. But the little vhf n4's mill ti abutment blanks pretty well for 18k. I wouldn't and vhf wouldn't recommend this mills to solely mill metals, yes it can but beware the spindle will need to be replace within a year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Could you try and be a little more helpful ? What is wrong with the device?
I am trying to decide between this , the 350i or 250i and the amman ceramill motion 2

Thank you
- my review of the 350i

Can't comment on the other machines... Although I would love to have a chance to try them all out and give my opinion!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

A

Alex Sever

Reaction score
So I just spoke to VHF Germany. The machine won't be sold in Europe until late June or even July. I am unsure of what anyone could say about this unless has a prototype.

Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Reaction score
Hello Alex, let us know if we can provide information on our system, one of our technicians can reach out to you at your convenience. You'll receive a PM from our side. Thanks