vhf milling machine

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
My vac cuts off during tool changes etc.. On my Roland ;) they made a special box that works with multiple mills.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
It is definitely not a problem to use the remote on a vhf mini to turn on and off the ivac twin. Ours works perfectly call the guys at quatro and they will hook you up with the right part number. They now have a connector specifically for the mini, we were actually given the cable to test and it works perfectly.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Jason, I picked up a remote from talladium all ready to rock, vaniman also has them. Our new ez mill is fully automated on the vacuum end and its like the Roland on and off. In fact I have an extra fitting for the mill side but don't have the relay box but I also have a com port side if you vacuum has that type if connection on it, pins 1 and 4 are the only two use the top outer wide pins when you are looking at the plug. Let me know. I can mail them to you.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Jason, I picked up a remote from talladium all ready to rock, vaniman also has them. Our new ez mill is fully automated on the vacuum end and its like the Roland on and off. In fact I have an extra fitting for the mill side but don't have the relay box but I also have a com port side if you vacuum has that type if connection on it, pins 1 and 4 are the only two use the top outer wide pins when you are looking at the plug. Let me know. I can mail them to you.

Thanks Sevan! My VHF is the older model though. It does not have the connections for the relay switches. I may be mis understanding though. I am actually letting a friend use it for awhile. Ill check it out next time I am by his place and see.

Jason

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
This might solve the problem (or buy a Roland :) ):

Sold by Sears | Sears Item# 00924031000P | Model# 24031
Automatic Switch allows you to turn on your power tool and energize your accessories simultaneously! Only 110 volts so it's ideal for use with table or radial saws and dust collection systems.