VHF Burs

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I think the advanced CAM allows some change, but I just have the basic. John? Wish I could run my Mini with Sum3d for z axis positioning and multilayer materials. Is that possible? I use my DWX-50 for those materials now : ).

We did run diamond tools with the Mini but went back to carbides from toolmack out of fear of crashing and touch plate damage.

Isn't the advanced software able to do that? That is what was implied to me, for the same reason you want it for. I haven't tried it yet, as they send one of the Basic files out to Germany to get it authorized (manipulated or updated) for the upgrade and I'm still waiting for that step to be completed.

It's the same software (v3) that they use on the Select mills. Give WPT a call and see what they say. They (Ivoclar) were running a 1/2 off the software up to 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I have carbide burs for your VHF Mills....

#.6 & .7 = $25 each

#1 = $25 each

#2 & 2.5 = $25 each

I sell around 6-800 of these burs a month! :Rock:

user name

user name

Reaction score
Your not spending blindly, they have researched a lot of tools as everyone wants them to sell theirs'. I made the mistake of trying the sierra tools at hundreds of dollars, guess what.....they didn't work. I will spend my time with my clients and improving my tech skills the rest takes care of itself. My 2 cents
According to the Tool Settings on my Jensen setup, the burs are Sierra.

esamuelr

esamuelr

Reaction score
According to the Tool Settings on my Jensen setup, the burs are Sierra.
Are you referring to the tools setting in Cam or CNC?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

user name

user name

Reaction score
Are you referring to the tools setting in Cam or CNC?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Honestly, Im not sure. I havent double checked, so I would assume CAM. As I was reading the thread the other day, a window popped up on that computer showing the tool settings. I had a stack of mail and a mouse cord partially resting on the keyboard and that just happened to bring up the window relevant to the discussion. The coincidence seemed weird, but Im used to things like that happening around here. My guardian angel or God looking over an idiot...who knows.