Veneers on Trios scan

U

Uliana

Reaction score
Hello!
I met an issue here with the making veneers on the Trios scan. When I do sectioning for each tooth it cuts more outside the margine that I put. So than my margins are short.. Does anyone experienced this issue? Is there any solution for this?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Hello!
I met an issue here with the making veneers on the Trios scan. When I do sectioning for each tooth it cuts more outside the margins that I put. So than my margins are short.. Does anyone experienced this issue? Is there any solution for this?

On 2015 I had issues with feldspathic style veneers, but if the contacts are broken you will be fine. In 2016 they have a new feature of overlapping lines while marking close margins.

I always set the cut line on the margin exactly, except for inlays onlays I go around the neck of the tooth. For veneers I will go at the margin on the facial but then go up and down the lingual area cutting the whole tooth. The issues is if two margins are very very close to each other it will cut it out but when you go to draw your margin it gets confused.

Top Bottom