Up3d p53 mill

J

jasonup3d

Reaction score
If the software is free all the time, then why even pointing it out in 2 years warranty?
Parts warranty include spindle , tool sensor boards etc. everything. Basically if the machine broke down during the warranty out of our cause we can swap it for free.

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
I am deeply apologizing for your bad experience with us. To clarify we never charged cam fee license. It is free all the time. And we respond at the same day as well. Covers 2 year warranty (free software upgrading and hardware exchange for free) basically respond to you within hours at the same day. If we are facing some tech issues contact with me by email [email protected]. I will arrange engineer to check for you the same day. Thanks.
Up3d comes with the own basic cam soft, but if you want to use a very professional and experience cam like millbox, hyperdent you have to pay, same as the up 3D design soft, Is for free, never compared with exocad, 3 shape design soft. for that reason, it is that most of the Chinese company prefer to sell you a professional German soft.

J

jasonup3d

Reaction score
Up3d comes with the own basic cam soft, but if you want to use a very professional and experience cam like millbox, hyperdent you have to pay, same as the up 3D design soft, Is for free, never compared with exocad, 3 shape design soft. for that reason, it is that most of the Chinese company prefer to sell you a professional German soft.
Thanks for replying me. We are actually partner with Exocad and millbox. So when our clients want millbox. Let’s just put this way it’s very very affordable. Without any doubt Millbox and Exocad are most developed and successful dental software. But for some clients they just need a basic version of software to handle crowns so ours is free of charge and no annual fee at all. This group of clients are happy without paying any license fee.

M

MP Dental Studio

Reaction score
2 years warranty is for the hardware parts changing . Cam software is licensed permanently right after the purchase. We cannot do parts free changing forever. Thanks for asking . Have a good night!
Why is this not the case in Spain? How is it possible that your P53 milling machine purchased from your distributor 3D Biotech is broken after just 18 months? According to them the spindle needs replacing but they cannot explain why after so little use it needs changing or why I have to pay for it.

J

jasonup3d

Reaction score
Why is this not the case in Spain? How is it possible that your P53 milling machine purchased from your distributor 3D Biotech is broken after just 18 months? According to them the spindle needs replacing but they cannot explain why after so little use it needs changing or why I have to pay for it.
what is your contact ? WhatsApp ?Our HQ will contact with you.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I just wanted to reach out now and update whoever might be interested. I did end up buying an up 3-D P 53 mostly due to the price point and the reseller I work with. I have been very happy with it. I have milled many units with almost no issues at all as to the technical support. I have found the team to be very good and responsive though I haven’t needed much technical support. To this point I would buy a second one if I needed one, I hope that helps.

Top Bottom