Up3d p53 mill

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Well I’m look for an affordable backup mill. I see the up3d P53!at some pretty nice prices. Does anyone have experience using this mill? Looks ok. But experience is where it’s at.
Ejada

Last edited:
D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
Better go way, Poor support and better a used German milling machine, vhf, imescore, Amman Girbach , good support and very reliable.

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
We have a lot of post hear about this, you can check it up “ are Chinese milling machines reliable “.

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
The problem is the support , with 14 k you can get a excellent used German o Japan milling machine

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I currently run a VHF K5+. Been great but just don’t want to spend $35k again.

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
Ok , you have a very reliable machine, with good support , vhf sell machines with other brand names, like Jensen, ivoclar dry, 3m, preciso milling, and is the same k5, and for you is good because you can use the same cam and cnc software , you don’t have to spend more money a training. And also with the same machine you always order the same burs and maintenance kits, I have seen k5 between 10 k and 18 k and is a work horse and you have many company’s giving support, like ivoclar, Jensen , vhf and allien milling. The spindle Is cheap and easy to replace, is a Jaguer German handcrafted. So for many many reasons I will advice you stay in vhf also you can get the new N5 , it needs no compressor line.

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
With up 3d you have to spend anual fee for the cam soft and for now there is no much companies giving support, probably in a few years the company grows up .

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. Thank you

I

Ian Wang

Reaction score
Better go way, Poor support and better a used German milling machine, vhf, imescore, Amman Girbach , good support and very reliable.
Hello, No offence. I'm just curious what means good support to you. I'm from another Chinese company, and I want to learn how to support our customers effectively. I will be thankful for your ideal.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I’m not sure what simadel means. But I’d assume time and language barriers may be part of the issue. If we have a USA based retailer that is giving the support I feel that is helpful. I have my VHF retailer here in the USA it seems to work. Same for my DOF scanner.

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
In vhf case
- More than 30 brands names represent the same companies( you can gets parts with no problem.
- 24/7 online and by phone support
- they make their own software ,( very compatible, no issues.
- You don’t have to pay annual fee for the cam software.
- Free upgrades
- Online educational portal, a lot of research documents, videos, and courses to learn how this soft and machines works.
- They invest in research with a lot of universities, this research can show how precise this machines are. And their issue to get fix.
- Online shop . ( you can buy any parts online)
- They remain a machine in the market for a lot of years as well for the parts
- They use one of the best brand in the world for the spindle( Jaguer, you can get very easy and cheap a rebuild) I have seen Jaguer spindles last 5000 hour of working hours.
- They are not only in the dental market( they have experience in the industrial cnc)
- more than 40 years In the market
- You can get a technician in all the countries around the world.( almost)
- the don’t make violation of the copyrights( you know what I mean. )

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
In vhf case
- More than 30 brands names represent the same companies( you can gets parts with no problem.
- 24/7 online and by phone support
- they make their own software ,( very compatible, no issues.
- You don’t have to pay annual fee for the cam software.
- Free upgrades
- Online educational portal, a lot of research documents, videos, and courses to learn how this soft and machines works.
- They invest in research with a lot of universities, this research can show how precise this machines are. And their issue to get fix.
- Online shop . ( you can buy any parts online)
- They remain a machine in the market for a lot of years as well for the parts
- They use one of the best brand in the world for the spindle( Jaguer, you can get very easy and cheap a rebuild) I have seen Jaguer spindles last 5000 hour of working hours.
- They are not only in the dental market( they have experience in the industrial cnc)
- more than 40 years In the market
- You can get a technician in all the countries around the world.( almost)
- the don’t make violation of the copyrights( you know what I mean. )
Great input. I appreciate it very much.
Really!

J

jasonup3d

Reaction score
I am deeply apologizing for your bad experience with us. To clarify we never charged cam fee license. It is free all the time. And we respond at the same day as well. Covers 2 year warranty (free software upgrading and hardware exchange for free) basically respond to you within hours at the same day. If we are facing some tech issues contact with me by email [email protected]. I will arrange engineer to check for you the same day. Thanks.

J

jasonup3d

Reaction score
Great input. I appreciate it very much.
Really!
sir if you have other questions or wanna check our devices here is my email [email protected] .We are located in Irvine California. I am glad to talk to you . And I can give you good discount as well. Thanks .

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Thank you. That was very helpful and informative.
I will continue to consider you as I move forward.
Ejada.

J

jasonup3d

Reaction score
Thank you. That was very helpful and informative.
I will continue to consider you as I move forward.
Ejada.
Thanks. You are welcome to visit us in the office at 17915 Sky Park Cir Suite E, Irvine, CA 92614 if you happen to be in the area. Feel free to call me at 9496878782 as well.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I am deeply apologizing for your bad experience with us. To clarify we never charged cam fee license. It is free all the time. And we respond at the same day as well. Covers 2 year warranty (free software upgrading and hardware exchange for free) basically respond to you within hours at the same day. If we are facing some tech issues contact with me by email [email protected]. I will arrange engineer to check for you the same day. Thanks.
If the software is free all the time, then why even pointing it out in 2 years warranty?

J

jasonup3d

Reaction score
2 years warranty is for the hardware parts changing . Cam software is licensed permanently right after the purchase. We cannot do parts free changing forever. Thanks for asking . Have a good night!

Top Bottom