For Sale Triad vlc bonding agent WTB

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
I am in need of the now discontinued triad bonding agent. I am willing to pay $100 for a single bottle of this precious ridiculous stuff. I am willing to trade other discontinued items like success injection or teeth or whatever if this helps to pry it away from hoarders

C

Chad Gardner

Reaction score
I am in need of the now discontinued triad bonding agent. I am willing to pay $100 for a single bottle of this precious ridiculous stuff. I am willing to trade other discontinued items like success injection or teeth or whatever if this helps to pry it away from hoarders
Tokyumo Universal Bond will etch and prime anything for Triad or anything else to stick to. Put it on a Locator housing and wait 20-30 seconds and it’ll frost over and the surface is then primed for any dental material to bond to, even Triad.
They have a new single bottle primer but IDK if it’s as good as the intraoral 2 bottle version. But if the intraoral Tokyumo Universal Bond doesn’t make it stick, I’ll buy it from you.

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
I have a couple of older bottles that I'm sure are expired. Not sure if you would want them. Message if you are or want pics.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Discontinued products are usually replaced with better ones especially regarding adhesive materials.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Discontinued products are usually replaced with better ones especially regarding adhesive materials.
Not Dentsply. They discontinued almost ALL of their analog products, and almost all of their teeth! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!