Thinking invrsting in a fex denture machine

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Hi guys.. i am thinking on investing my savings on a valplas fex machine and where i could find a better placr then here to ask a few questions :)

I am working in dentures lately a lot and i want to make a step twords the flexible full dentures ..i havr the shotgun from Meyerson which does for me a small partial denture of 1 tooth or 2 teeth and its very good for flexy clasps ..but i am getting requests for a full flexy denture from docs and i am researching this for the first time, its not a cheap machine all brands are between 5 k $ and 8 k$

What brands are the best known around the world and checked out for their effeciency, one dealer is promoting Acry free machine and material because is like a hybrid he says ..this is what is written about it on their site

Acry Free can be repaired and relined with all acrylics hard/soft, cold/hot or by the same material itself by injection molding systems.

Or there is something even more efficient then this ..because most elastic dentures are unrepairable and unrelinable from what i understand..
Ty in advance for help and maybe tips about this method

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
ops sorry for double post ... delete this thread please

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
I use a Myerson flexpress. Pretty happy with the results

Top Bottom