Suppliers?? Who to go with?

A

Andy40

Reaction score
I am Dealing with Patterson Dental for my IPN teeth. They are now charging $10.00 shipping on every order. I am about to switch to Zahn. Does anybody know of any other Suppliers out there?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The fact that you are forced to use a big supply house is your problem. When Dentsply took the distributorship away from the smaller supply houses it gave the big boys too much power. I do not deal with ANY large scale supply houses for many reasons. I get better pricing, more consistent and quicker responses to email and just a feel of "mattering" to my supply house.

Dental Supplies - Waterpik, Denture Teeth, Porcelain Oven,

I would suggest looking for a new brand of teeth and give Nowak a chance, they stock a very large variety of quality teeth as well as economical teeth. No dentsply products which suits me fine.

J

Jmichael

Reaction score
I use Zahn and have been pretty pleased with them. That said, their prices can be bettered by shopping around.

K

Kris S.

Reaction score
Try myerson teeth Kenson, DB plus, Myerson specials. Great teeth and Nowak has them

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
I use Zahn and have been pretty pleased with them. That said, their prices can be bettered by shopping around.

First thanks thanks for the plug John. I have to jump in on this though, Jmichael do you feel that it is your job to shop around on prices only to make Zahn give you a better price? Shouldn't they lead with their best price first so you don't have to price check them constantly? Maybe that's just my way of thinking but I'm sure you guys have more important things to do then have to make sure you are getting good prices.

V

VictoryDental

Reaction score
I would suggest looking for a new brand of teeth and give Nowak a chance, they stock a very large variety of quality teeth as well as economical teeth. No dentsply products which suits me fine.

I strongly recommend Nowak Dental. I buy ALL my supplies from them.

J

Jmichael

Reaction score
It seems that Nowak is pretty popular here, I will have to check them out.
Shawn, I agree with your thinking, I will be in touch.
First thanks thanks for the plug John. I have to jump in on this though, Jmichael do you feel that it is your job to shop around on prices only to make Zahn give you a better price? Shouldn't they lead with their best price first so you don't have to price check them constantly? Maybe that's just my way of thinking but I'm sure you guys have more important things to do then have to make sure you are getting good prices.

I

iloveteeth

Reaction score
Strongly recommend NOWAK...we use them for all of our stuff..great, honest, family owned business who value their customers.

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
I have never liked dealing with Zahn/Henry Schein/ Ash Temple!! Patterson is not as bad, but here in Canada I have found Central Dental in Toronto to be good to deal with. They might be useful for those in North east states.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Maybe Shawn will open Nowak eh, Dental supply in Canada for all you way north guys.

Last edited: