Straumann Tissue leven WN UCLA's

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
Hey Everyone:

I refuse to pay $225.00 plus shipping for a UCLA to fabricate a screw-retained implant crown, and I seem to be getting more requests for these of late. Does anyone have a source for a compatible
component that is interchangeable and cost effective?? Tried Implants Direct but that is the one size
they don't make, wonder why???

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
As another option we've from time to time made a crown over an abutment and then put a screw access hole through it, letting the gp be more sure about abutment placement was the reason. They can or you can cement the crown to the abutment extraorally if you wish.

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
Thank you all for the response, great info.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You're welcome.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
You have to remember this system is not available in the US

Ive looked only short time into the page of abutments direkt now ive seen they have only the license for canada sorry ill ask them next time what about the us market the ceo is very friendly..

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Ive looked only short time into the page of abutments direkt now ive seen they have only the license for canada sorry ill ask them next time what about the us market the ceo is very friendly..

I for one am waiting for their products to be released here in the US. I think they are going through FDA hoops right now

G

grantoz

Reaction score
straumann is driving everyone nuts with costs and warranty threats

G

Greg Sederlin

Reaction score
Hey Everyone:

I refuse to pay $225.00 plus shipping for a UCLA to fabricate a screw-retained implant crown, and I seem to be getting more requests for these of late. Does anyone have a source for a compatible
component that is interchangeable and cost effective?? Tried Implants Direct but that is the one size
they don't make, wonder why???
Since your not the end user and did not choose the type and style of implant use what is there and charge accordingly...... I would bet that if you bought an off brand component and charged for it the doctor would not reduce the cost to the patient......