Parts for SynOcta tissue level NN (3.5mm)

E

erykd1

Reaction score
Looks like articon might have them in stock, give them a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! it seems I have a couple options. Didn't look too promising, when I first called Straumann...

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Update:

The only parts available from NT-Trading are Ti bases, for this particular implant, which is not suitable for my case. They offer a scan body, though. I ordered 'something' from Straumann. I say something (according to them),it is not a UCLA nor a standard abutment... I will know more on Tuesday.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Update:

The only parts available from NT-Trading are Ti bases, for this particular implant, which is not suitable for my case. They offer a scan body, though. I ordered 'something' from Straumann. I say something (according to them),it is not a UCLA nor a standard abutment... I will know more on Tuesday.
Thanks for the update. Tuesday sounds better than "a few weeks" hope it works out.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Tuesday sounds better than "a few weeks" hope it works out.
Yeah, I hope so, too... (It seems depending to whom you talk you get different informations...)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I hope so, too... (It seems depending to whom you talk you get different informations...)
That's how you know it's a big company, nobody confirms anything.

ToothmakerIDL

ToothmakerIDL

Reaction score
Straumann phased out that NN a few years back. Jeff over @ Diamodent was the last known carrier of the NN parts that i could ever find. Might want to try them.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Believe it or not, we called Argen and we were told they don't have anything... I will get in touch with them again, this time personally, to challenge them about it...o_O

Website says other wise I just logged in and tissue level NN. RN and WN analogs and scan bodies and ti bases for all the sizes along with custom ti abutments.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Website says other wise I just logged in and tissue level NN. RN and WN analogs and scan bodies and ti bases for all the sizes along with custom ti abutments.
Thanks for following up. A Ti base wont work on the case I have. I wasn't able to find the custom ti abutments, you mention, though. I guess the best solution would be to get a scan body and go from there. But, I have something coming from Straumann on Tuesday. I will see if it works for my needs and take it from there.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Thanks for following up. A Ti base wont work on the case I have. I wasn't able to find the custom ti abutments, you mention, though. I guess the best solution would be to get a scan body and go from there. But, I have something coming from Straumann on Tuesday. I will see if it works for my needs and take it from there.
Yes for argen. Buy the scan body and they will set you up with the dme and you design and upload the abutment design.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dentaltech76

dentaltech76

Reaction score
Another day, another question...

Does anybody know of a 3rd party company offering parts for the Straumann SynOcta tissue level NN (3.5mm) implant (see picture)? Is it compatible with another brand?

Straumann offer parts only on special order, which may take weeks to get here.

Thanks in advance,

M

View attachment 29957
Creodent offers them

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Update

Got the Straumann part. At the end it is a UCLA abutment... Why they wouldn't know what it was and why they told us, when contacting them the first time around, it would take a 'few' weeks to get it, is beyond my imagination.

Anyway, learned a few things in this thread.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
This is a very old system called the NNI (narrow neck implant) and has an external connection.
They probably have the means to produce parts needed as and when, hence the delay.
At least you can say you are using their original parts but the NT trading catalog looks promising -
you can always consider/use a 'screw-mented' solution on their prefab abutments.
LCM

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
This is a very old system called the NNI (narrow neck implant) and has an external connection.
They probably have the means to produce parts needed as and when, hence the delay.
At least you can say you are using their original parts but the NT trading catalog looks promising -
you can always consider/use a 'screw-mented' solution on their prefab abutments.
LCM
Thanks for the follow up. Case got delivered on Monday. I couldn't use Ti-Bases due to angulation.