Parts for SynOcta tissue level NN (3.5mm)

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Another day, another question...

Does anybody know of a 3rd party company offering parts for the Straumann SynOcta tissue level NN (3.5mm) implant (see picture)? Is it compatible with another brand?

Straumann offer parts only on special order, which may take weeks to get here.

Thanks in advance,

M

Straumann.jpg

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thanks, J! But we called them already and they offer analogs and screws, only...
I guess the pt is getting a few more weeks of osseointegration than anyone planned... Call Panthera?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
parts? argen carries all Straumann( nt-trading) parts .
If you prefer original then I think Nobel carries them.:rolleyes:

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I guess the pt is getting a few more weeks of osseointegration than anyone planned... Call Panthera?
:D Its been osseo integrating for the last 15 years...:D

But Panthera is a good guess. Thanks!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Will give Argen a call, thanks!

But what do you want to tell me with the Nobel thing??? o_O
Nobel wants you to buy original but has no problem selling you their straumann platforms and vice versa.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Nobel wants you to buy original but has no problem selling you their straumann platforms and vice versa.
Gotcha...

Steri oss, what is now part of Nobel, started as a copy cat. They all did, at one point or another. Except maybe, Nobel (Branemark)... But that Straumann design, I am looking for, is old and not even Straumann carries it...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Gotcha...

Steri oss, what is now part of Nobel, started as a copy cat. They all did, at one point or another. Except maybe, Nobel (Branemark)... But that Straumann design, I am looking for, is old and not even Straumann carries it...
I'm sure they( Straumann) just call them tissue level now. I still get too many of them in the digital world.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I'm sure they( Straumann) just call them tissue level now. I still get too many of them in the digital world.
It IS called a tissue level, but with an external hex. Old design. I will go ahead and get what ever Straumann sells me (UCLA) and tell my client to wait for it. I hope it only takes a couple weeks and not a 'few'...

Thanks for the input!

M

Edit: some corrections...

Last edited:
PDC

PDC

Reaction score
It IS called a tissue level, but with an external hex. Old design. I will go ahead and get what ever Straumann sells me (UCLA) and tell my client to wait for it. I hope it only takes a couple weeks and not a 'few'...

Thanks for the input!

M

Edit: some corrections...

You can get the ti base as well as the scan body from NT Trading ie., Argen.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I thought NT didn't supply Ti bases for Straumann in the States any longer? Lawsuit settlement or something?

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
I thought NT didn't supply Ti bases for Straumann in the States any longer? Lawsuit settlement or something?

Not sure about that one. Could be. I was looking at an older NT catalog.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Just looked at the 2017 NT Trading catalog. Unless it's changed from last year it should still be available. I copied the following from the bottom of the page and it showed a ★ beside the Synocta:

1 Notice: Products indicated with ® and TM are registered brand names of the respective manufactures. Products indicated with ★ are available in the USA

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Believe it or not, we called Argen and we were told they don't have anything... I will get in touch with them again, this time personally, to challenge them about it...o_O

Top Bottom