Straumann dme file with the new non engaging ti bases.????

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
HI, i am after the latest dme file for the newly available non engaging ti bases for the straumann system.

I have checked the external lab part of the website, but its still the older version pre non engaging..
Have asked tech support a few times but no reply.....
I can order them but cant use them..... Anybody managed to get a dme for 3shape they could share with me???

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
None available yet, have to scan them as a prep right now. Euros seem to have them. I am in the process of making a library.

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
Ahh yep, had to make my own library for the nobel universal bases when they were first released, the original nobel implant library would not generate a correct cam file.
They finally fixed it.
Where did you get your geometries for the ti bases from? i heard dwos has it and was gong to try and download the new dwos software and see if i could extract the new ti base stls out of that....

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
Having trouble with the Straumann dme files in 2016 3shape...any idea when they will release the 2016 dme files?

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
Not sure its a bit odd to release a product but provide no way to use the product on perhaps the most common software platform around.
I have talked to the reps here in NZ and Australia, and they are just as frustrated they call calls everyday asking the same thing.....
I had heard that the new dwos software has the option, so i installed it and did a search through the file system looking for the geometries for the new ti bases but found nothing.

Top Bottom