Straight to multi unit zirconia

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
I am interested in creating my own library …can you help me get started with how the process works ?
I would also like some beginner's info on this topic. Anyone care to point us or do a write-up?

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score

Heres a thread from when I was creating my own library for the first time.

When you ask for "beginners info" how much of a beginner are you meaning? creating a libary is extremely advanced, has a lot of opportunity for things to go wrong, could result in an unusable library, and could result in a non FDA approved library. So if you mean you are a 3shape beginner, I would advise you to just not do it.

If you insist upon doing it, start lookin through your current libraries, look at where they are located within the computer and how to they are built within 3Shape. Most of the process can be figured out by simply reverse engineering that. The real problems come in if you the parts you need are locked, which they probably are.

No re-seller wants you to do this so they aren't going to provide a write up on it and it's a big enough pain that most people shouldn't even get into that most people who know how to do it are likely not going to do a full write up on it.

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
I am an exocad user, and I'd think I'm more of an advanced user when it comes to computers, editing configs, etc. I have edited and configured exocad libraries a few times, so I do have a slight idea on the subject.
However, I completely forgot the original post was about 3shape and about a different subject than implant libraries.
I'll go have a look around, maybe I'll find some relevant info on exocad libraries.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
Ah, I see, I don't know the process for exocad. 3shape it's a pain

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Dess has the library, it is called Direct something, You need to buy 50 powerball screws to get the library "made" for you. The rosen screw will give you the library free.

I have a case I do not have space to use a Tibase, and have to use the powerball.

Top Bottom