Stand alone model builder?

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a stand alone model builder? We are using Exocad's version now, but because it is installed on the PC we design with, we are bottle necking badly. To put the module on another PC requires another license of Exo. We were excited about Sum3d's model manager, but it is discontinued. I've looked at mesh mixer and blender, but it doesn't seem a base or articulating attachment can be added. Suggestions are very welcome!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
There used to be one a while ago but forgot the name. Last time i checked the site it was removrd. I found it on here by searching, maybe a few years back by now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
I think that is 3dreshaper. I contacted them and got this reply

"Thank you for your interest in our technology.
Unfortunately we do not develop and market dental CAD software solution anymore.
We are now focused on other applications"

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I think that is 3dreshaper. I contacted them and got this reply

"Thank you for your interest in our technology.
Unfortunately we do not develop and market dental CAD software solution anymore.
We are now focused on other applications"
Sounds about right. Unless some one has the installer with serial willing to share.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

D

DeltaFace CAD

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a stand alone model builder? We are using Exocad's version now, but because it is installed on the PC we design with, we are bottle necking badly. To put the module on another PC requires another license of Exo. We were excited about Sum3d's model manager, but it is discontinued. I've looked at mesh mixer and blender, but it doesn't seem a base or articulating attachment can be added. Suggestions are very welcome!
Hi, for your info, the latest version of the software has improved a lot and it is sold as stand alone:

Top Bottom