soft reline material?

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
Thanks Tom. I think I can handle the soft reline technique I just haven't had the chance to do it yet with the versacryl. I hadn't thought about using it for a flipper though. That's a good idea when you need one on the fly.

rkobbe

rkobbe

Reaction score
We use ImpaK from CMP. It is also good for gaskets and thermoplastic nightguards.

budgenator

budgenator

Reaction score
I'm an in-house tech and I use Molloplast-B for permanent soft-liners, and we used to use Permasoft as semi-permanent, chair-side for refining immediate dentures after about 6 weeks until the 6 month reline, transitional dentures for Hader bar implant cases and such. For some reason the Dr insisted on switching to Coe-soft for chair-side work. My experience has been Perma-soft is "soft" for 6 months, Coe-soft about 3 weeks, but she's the one with the license and pays the bills.
The reason for choosing Molloplast-B over Novus is purely financial, If I was busier I'd go with Novus as it processes and finishes much faster.

B

Blacktide

Reaction score
Moloplast is a fantastic product. It can be used in microwaved dentures and in the brass flask technique.