Sintering furnace prime dental

C

cskiff

Reaction score
does anybody have experience with sintering furnace from dominion milling / prime dental. I am considering one. Any input would be great

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
4 year old thread, I believe he changed suppliers

C

cskiff

Reaction score
Ok that sounds scary. I am looking for a sintering furnace on a budget any suggestions. I looking at Mihm-Vogt 100 at the top of my budget. I would like to hear your thoughts on a furnace. Thanks

user name

user name

Reaction score
Two questions..
Whats your budget, and what do you need it to do?

The most expensive mistake can be trying to get by cheap. Know the cost of replacement heating elements and thermocouple, and their life expectancy. Its not just heat in a box. Not all Zir looks the same coming out of different ovens.

Will you need the muffle space to do a full arch? Do you have the ability to run it on 200 or do you have to use 110?

J

John C

Reaction score
TD Dental supply sells a sintering oven at a low price. Check with Ron.

E

erykd1

Reaction score
I've got a sintering oven from Prime. I know a lot of people have had issues with them, but my experience has been good. Bottom line is it's a Chinese oven, absolutely no bells and whistles, but it gets the job done. We've been running it for about 2 years now and once you get the hang of programing it, it's easy to work with. We sinter mostly CubeX2 and Argen HS+ and both look great coming out. Price was a big factor for us and I would love to have a Mihm or Dekema, but unfortunately they were out of our price range. We regularly change sintering beads, run cleaning cycles, and verify with temp check rings and it's been spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corona

corona

Reaction score
looked at the prime sinter oven ..... price was so great , it actually scared me .... main thing that led me away from it was the top sintering temp and the heating elements ..... finally went with a german oven ..... nabertherm . Stout oven and very well built . Price was just enough to hurt but glad i got it once i started running it . Got if from Jill at Nowak ..... Give her a call ....shes the best at doing research and giving a great price .