SHENPAZ SINTRA SINTERING FURNACE. Any experience or opinions ?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yeah, they work just fine. easily programmable, easy to understand, easy to install.

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Do you have one of this on your lab? What about maintenance? Price of purchase and price of parts of them in case of service?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We have three of them. We also sell them. Not exactly sure of the price. I think they are a little under $10K. Reliable once you get then set up. Fires consistently. Does not require much maintains. Our oldest on is closing in on three years old. Use it daily, sometime twice a day. I think we have replace heating elements once in one of the three. Bottom entry for even heat distribution. Decent sintering furnace.
Personally, I like Mihm Vogt better.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Reliable, well built... but a b!tch to program...

Edit: Also could use a sturdier bottom muffle insulator. ..it erodes away under the firing tray...

Last edited:
SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Bob that was my suggestion to him, I also prefer Mihm Vogt and whoever I asked when I told them ''Mihm Vogt'' they all told me ''you can sleep peacefully''. I just wanted your opinions and experiences guys because its the first I heard sintering furnace from Israel. Most things and products I know from Israel are related with implants and I was a bit suspicious. Bob the Sintra has the same price with Mihm Vogt or higher? Also how many heating elements it has inside? I know Mihm Vogt has 6 elements

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Yes, we have 3 mihm Vogt's as well. The large is a little more expensive than the Sintra and the small one is less expensive than the Sintra. I have no experience with the small unit. The large unit is awesome. you run it to 1550 C and the outside housing of the unit is cool to touch incredibly well insulated. Never changed heating elements. Keep in mind, the small MV heating chamber is not tall enough to stand up a bridge on a sintering block. The Sintra has 3 heating elements. I agree with zero_zero, the user interface is not very good in the Sintra. Programming is confusing. However, this feature is not often used. You get your programs in and your good to go.
If you need pricing on any of these you can call us at 877-977-7889.

D

D-CCTO

Reaction score
Shenpaz Sintra question!
Can you combine timed cooling with active cooling? For example, program in a 1530 Celsius to 500 Celsius over 2 hours, then turn on active cooling at 500 C?
None of the built-in programs have both at the same time, if they have active cooling entered, they don’t have the degrees/time option used.

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
We have plenty of them out in the industry I would be more then happy to pass on some of our customers contact information that have them in there labs. The price is well under 10k

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
I use the vita fast cycle and reliable long reputation for good products

Top Bottom