Shenpaz Sintra Pro

K

Komprezzor

Hello everyone!!, I got a great deal on a Sintra pro, anyone in the forum using it?
I programmed a few presets but Im not 100% Im doing it right, does anyone have experience with these unit? I watch the horrible video by Argen (got motion sickness) and what ever videos they have on youtube but so far I'm not grasping the concept of holding time programming :(, any help would be appreciated

D

drforbesdmd

Hello everyone!!, I got a great deal on a Sintra pro, anyone in the forum using it?
I programmed a few presets but Im not 100% Im doing it right, does anyone have experience with these unit? I watch the horrible video by Argen (got motion sickness) and what ever videos they have on youtube but so far I'm not grasping the concept of holding time programming :(, any help would be appreciated
who gave this great deal i am in the market for an oven?

OP
K

Komprezzor

Funny enough, I stalk Evay day and night checked pretty much a few times a day, and then there is was, a shenpaz listing with a pickup only shipping option, it was worth the 7 hrs drive tbh, it only had about 500 hrs in it and it passed all the test with flying colors anyhow this guy was a repo man for a bank and the last victim was a drunk derailed Doctor, he had 2 of them but sold them like hot pancakes, I do however have a vita Zyrcomat that no longer will be using, if you are interested I could give you a great deal on it!! :)

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom