Help Wanted Selling business

K

kin

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell my business in Cincinnati, Ohio. It's very small lab. I doubt I'll be successful posting it here. So I'm generally looking for advice in selling business as this is my first time doing so. I probably won't add specifics to the thread.Thank you.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to sell my business in Cincinnati, Ohio. It's very small lab. I doubt I'll be successful posting it here. So I'm generally looking for advice in selling business as this is my first time doing so. I probably won't add specifics to the thread.Thank you.
We do have members in your neighbohood. FYI.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Define 'small'.
Would the lab generate money if you werent there? Then its a business with some value.
If you have to be there for it to succeed, then you just own your job, and the value is in the equipment you can sell.

I would be marketing to other successful labs in the area.

J

jitu1973

Reaction score
please call me 469/855/9649

D

drforbesdmd

Reaction score
is the lab still available?

T

Tamas urban

Reaction score
Still available?

Top Bottom