Scanable Die Stone

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
I use this from Germany. Cheap but you have to buy a box of twelve.

Not even cheap. All of these scan sprays are a ripoff! I tried to get a few cans of the Helling spray and they wanted to charge me $300 for shipping to the US..yes..$300! They said that it cost that much because it's a aerosol can..seriously??

P

paulg100

Reaction score
just a heads up for anyone using sirona scanners, after trying it for a bit the magnaflux stuff dosent work very well for these types of scanners so id look else where if using them.

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
we use Lean- Rock _ $76 for 50lbs- scan in out dental wings everyday
works fantastic

Greg Amendola MDT

J

Jorge

Reaction score
Not even cheap. All of these scan sprays are a ripoff! I tried to get a few cans of the Helling spray and they wanted to charge me $300 for shipping to the US..yes..$300! They said that it cost that much because it's a aerosol can..seriously??

Sorry, I am i Europe so shipping is not so high here.

G

GezaazY

Reaction score

The shipping cost is so high because they use express shipping for the package.
You can check the price yourself. The 12-pack measures about 30x25x25 cm and about 5 kg.

FYI, I ordered a 12-pack in December and the shipping from Germany to Estonia was 50 Euros.

Top Bottom