Sagemax Press Ceramic?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im really surprised this flew so far under the radar, I found it shopping for zirconia..

Is nobody even promoting this company anymore? Why would ivoclar drop another LD?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Im really surprised this flew so far under the radar, I found it shopping for zirconia..

Is nobody even promoting this company anymore? Why would ivoclar drop another LD?
My understanding is that it is the same material, just repackaged (cheap carton vs elaborated plastic tube and only 4/box). I mostly use the multi ingots, which they don't sell (yet?). But I have bought the MT line from them.

The same goes for the zirconias. It is a copy cat of the Ivoclar line, except Prime Esthetic.

Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
How is the zirconia a copycat if they have their own factory? Did ivoclar change the recipe?

Gru

Gru

Reaction score

Ivoclar acquired Sagemax in something like 2017. Why would they promote a second LD when they already have a winner?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I had a rep leave me a phone message ten days ago, said he was new SagemX zirc rep and wanted to talk.
Left him a message and cricket.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
How is the zirconia a copycat if they have their own factory? Did ivoclar change the recipe?
Ivoclar zirconia is made by sagemax. At one point it was known that Ivoclar bought Sagemax but things did not go well. So I wouldn’t be surprised by finding similar products.

Top Bottom