Problems with medit identica blue

The Veneer Guy

The Veneer Guy

Reaction score
Hey there guys, been a while. Swamped thank god. So with the new season comes a ton of work and my identica blue is starting to have issues. It's 2 yrs old and the blue light is not coming on after the medit logo.
Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated as well as others that might be havingnor have had this issue.
Thanks again!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Only issues I had so far have been software issues. Glenn and his Team Medit were quick to respond and resolve.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Hey there guys, been a while. Swamped thank god. So with the new season comes a ton of work and my identica blue is starting to have issues. It's 2 yrs old and the blue light is not coming on after the medit logo.
Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated as well as others that might be havingnor have had this issue.
Thanks again!

Hi ADS,

I am sorry you are having a problem with your scanner. The fastest way to diagnose the problem is to use the team viewer (TV) app that came with your scanner. Create a TV sesion and email the login info along with a brief description of the problem to [email protected]

Be sure to leave the scanner and computer on with screen saver and sleep modes disabled.

A technician will log on, run diagnostics and let you know what they find.

Until then it would be good to reinstall the scanner software on your PC and make sure you are connected to a USB 3 port directly on the PC motherboard (back panel of your PC).

-Glenn

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
@ADS if you dont know, the USB3 ports have blue in/on them instead of black like the slower/older versions.

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
Have you updated anthing lately? Like any drivers or your video driver

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Follow up: I talked with his reseller and it sounds like he had an incomplete installation of colLab scan software with no reboot after installation.

Top Bottom