PFM Inline

Aga

Aga

Reaction score
Hello, :yo:

This is my first Big Pfm arch on implants.

4.JPG

5.JPG

and these are three bridges on implants:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Nice work.

My only suggestion is if you flower pumice the crowns and use a diamond rubber wheel to highlight the places were natural tissue polishing would happen on the labial surfaces you will see the slight pebbly glaze surface disappear that shows in your picture.

Again very nice work and your tissue work is great. Keep posting and letting us see your work.

Aga

Aga

Reaction score
Thank You Very Much, Tom :)
Next time I will use pumice and diamond rubber wheel.

Best from Poland:)

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
You do beautiful work.

I suggest you keep the tissue coverage to a minimum not only for hygiene but to help prevent future tissue and bone loss.
Less ridge lapping.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Youve spent alot of time on your tissue porcelain; it would be nice if your pontics fit the ridge as well. Thats serious work..may I ask how long youve been at this?

Aga

Aga

Reaction score
Youve spent alot of time on your tissue porcelain; it would be nice if your pontics fit the ridge as well. Thats serious work..may I ask how long youve been at this?

Thank You User Name:)

Generally, I'm building porcelain very slow. Both cases I was doing over a dozen hours (building and baking). Tissue I did in two firings, first only G4, and second Al's mixture - G4+OE4 (Thanks Al. ! :)) and I did it quickly:) ,about one hour.

Could You explain me this sentence : "it would be nice if your pontics fit the ridge as well",( because my English is poor:( ) wich case You talk about?

Aga

Aga

Reaction score
You do beautiful work.

I suggest you keep the tissue coverage to a minimum not only for hygiene but to help prevent future tissue and bone loss.
Less ridge lapping.

Thank You Al. for big compliment, nice to hear it :)

I've been reading this forum for one year and I find a lot of valueable, priceless knowledge here.

Thank You for Your sharing !!! :)

I know, I must work more with shaping, layering and surface texture.

I'm lookind for more intensive stains than Inline stains.

May I ask You what liquid do You use with Inline porc.?

and finally:
"less ridge lapping" means ...?

Shaun Keating

Shaun Keating

Reaction score
That's very nice seperation of these teeth on the implant bridges. So many times with bridgework when you look from a few feet away.... it seems like one block of ceramic.

You really make them look individual on these bridges, it's always great when you can get bridgework to look like single units from the facial, but also from the occlusal.

It really all starts with the substructure and the proper design of the connectors that allows you to get embrasures like these......good job my man:)

Last edited:
P

paulg100

Reaction score
Nice work

"May I ask You what liquid do You use with Inline porc.?"

Personally i use vita VM9 liquid for everything.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Beautiful work! I use Empress Esthetic Liquid. Makes inline handle like a dream;)

user name

user name

Reaction score
Beautiful work! I use Empress Esthetic Liquid. Makes inline handle like a dream;)

Do you have a cataloge number? Id like to try it but cant seem to find it. Ive been using inline 'P'.

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
Do you have a cataloge number? Id like to try it but cant seem to find it. Ive been using inline 'P'.

i have been using the "inline P" as well- its ok

going to try the omega 9 liquid today

i have also built inline with the carving liquid from weiland- works well nice handeling

Greg Amendola MDT

Alistar

Alistar

Reaction score
https://www.shopivoclarvivadent.com...s/ips-empress-esthetic-veneer-build-up-liquid

You guys will love building with this. I use it for Emax as well. Much better. In my opinion anyway;)

Nicely,

I took your advice and pick some of this stuff up a couple months ago, and I works good. Almost too good. When you put it there it sticks, and does not slump.

I have two different bottles now, or I made up a bottle that is diluted 50/50 with distilled h2o doing posteriors. Don't need my porc to be that "fluffy" doing posteriors.

Good stuff, thanks for the advice.

OH! Nice work in this thread too! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Nicely,

I took your advice and pick some of this stuff up a couple months ago, and I works good. Almost too good. When you put it there it sticks, and does not slump.

I have two different bottles now, or I made up a bottle that is diluted 50/50 with distilled h2o doing posteriors. Don't need my porc to be that "fluffy" doing posteriors.

Good stuff, thanks for the advice.

OH! Nice work in this thread too! Thanks for sharing!

Lol no kidding! Keeps that separation that you sometimes don't want. Glad it helped!

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
Very nice work !!! I'd love to see some clinical shots also..... Cheers, Orr4

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Very nice. I would love to see them in the mouth. Will that be possible?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but close...Ive been getting lots of very very tiny bubbles/pits in my glaze. Im using inline paste glaze. I havent experimented yet, but am wondering about vacuum. Are you all running vac through the whole cycle or end it at heat-up, prior to hold or...?

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but close...Ive been getting lots of very very tiny bubbles/pits in my glaze. Im using inline paste glaze. I havent experimented yet, but am wondering about vacuum. Are you all running vac through the whole cycle or end it at heat-up, prior to hold or...?

for my In-Line glaze ( with paste)

high temp = 800' c

i cut my vacum at 799'c

with a 2 minute hold

Greg Amendola MDT

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I have had some pretty good battles with inline and Emax paste glaze. I always have to cut it slightly with glaze liquid to keep from getting bubbles or cloudy appearance. I also make sure no water, even a very slightly damp brush, comes into contact with it. I pull vaccum to 869 and hold at 870c for 2 minutes.

Top Bottom