Panadent Articulator

S

Scooter

Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve got a new account that only uses Panadent articulators any suggestions on where to get one used.

Scott

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
There tough to come by used, watch ebay but just know they go fast and not to cheap.

The company is about 15 mins away from my lab and they are wonderful to work with. Its my favorite articulator out right now.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You missed it....the week or two after graduation is time to buy used on ebay.

Then, before school starts in Fall....turn around and sell for more to the new Dental students.

That's the ebay cycle.

S

Scooter

Reaction score
just got off the phone with them and went ahead and spent the coin, thanks guys for your input.

Scott

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
There tough to come by used, watch ebay but just know they go fast and not to cheap.

The company is about 15 mins away from my lab and they are wonderful to work with. Its my favorite articulator out right now.

Why is it your favorite articulator John? How does it compare with the Stratos 200 eg?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I like them both, panadent is lighter and I like the dual pin and the blue supports to tilt the articulator back. The Kois table for golden proportion is handy as well as the ease of facebow mounting.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have a client returning from the Kois course and she is planning to purchase one. I was hoping to stick with the Stratos.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I always smile when my clients go to a course and it costs me money.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I always smile when my clients go to a course and it costs me money.

When my guys change articulating systems I have them buy me one as well or send theirs with the case.

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
When my guys change articulating systems I have them buy me one as well or send theirs with the case.

we have had a few that sent in theirs but never had 1 buy us an atriculator- but have had plenty ask us to buy it for them when we order ours

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Shipping charges for articulators and the loss associated with damage precludes me from shipping a fancy articulator. If I could get my guys to buy me an articulator I would be in heaven.

What's your trick?

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
just got off the phone with them and went ahead and spent the coin, thanks guys for your input.

Scott

is everyone charging more to work on a semi or fully adjustable articulator?- we do

actittle

actittle

Señor Member
Reaction score
Denar Mark II is my favorite.

I hate all the stuff that is sticking off of the Panadent, S.A.M., Whip-Mix, Protar, etc. Plus they are too tall IMO.

M

martintay

Reaction score
I use a D5A- but dont like the latch ! Given the choice i still love the cheap "Fagmatic"-Quick artic, so easy to work with and i like the sprung condyles !!

Last edited:
subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
I charge $ 30 for mounting models on a Panadent. I can't even imagine doing anteriors without the kois table anymore. It is so much more predictable and so easy to work with. I am lucky that almost all of my clients are kois graduates. We speak the same language.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Just had a look at the Kois system- it looks neat !