Need to accept Sirona Intra Oral Scans into Exocad

K

Kaiser7100

Reaction score
I’m in the same bind need to be able to start sirona files ASAP. Couldn’t we purchase a old scanner and basic software just pay licensing fees to get into portal. I see old scanners going under 2000

doug

doug

Reaction score
So answer me a question here. If the doc has a current version of the Cerec 4.5 software on his unit and it has the "Convert to .STL" option, should I be able to use those files on my exocad, if I can get them?

C

camposds

Reaction score
So answer me a question here. If the doc has a current version of the Cerec 4.5 software on his unit and it has the "Convert to .STL" option, should I be able to use those files on my exocad, if I can get them?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
I have a question related to this topic.

I run a Removable Lab but I partner with a C&B lab (different name),so I don't have any scanners or any type of software.

I am listed as a Sirona Approved Lab and a dentist can find me through the Sirona Connect portal....but if a doctor sends me a scan through the Sirona Connect Portal, I can't view it or do anything without their software, correct? Any workaround?

How much is the software if I have to buy it (can you buy it without the software) and then I could convert to STL to send to my C&B lab?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I have a question related to this topic.

I run a Removable Lab but I partner with a C&B lab (different name),so I don't have any scanners or any type of software.

I am listed as a Sirona Approved Lab and a dentist can find me through the Sirona Connect portal....but if a doctor sends me a scan through the Sirona Connect Portal, I can't view it or do anything without their software, correct? Any workaround?

How much is the software if I have to buy it (can you buy it without the software) and then I could convert to STL to send to my C&B lab?
I was told 3K by @CadCamAL that you can buy just the software on another thread.