N One anyone?

Davor RDT

Davor RDT

Reaction score
Hi techs
Is anyone making restorations on Nobel N1 system . If yes what components are available in North America , Canada in particular for lab end of things ? I cannot find diddly on their website . And do you like it ?
Thanks for any help !
P.s I haven't seen one as of yet and am just gathering info for the day it comes across the bench .

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
Hi techs
Is anyone making restorations on Nobel N1 system . If yes what components are available in North America , Canada in particular for lab end of things ? I cannot find diddly on their website . And do you like it ?
Thanks for any help !
P.s I haven't seen one as of yet and am just gathering info for the day it comes across the bench .
i found this on the net.... i am not sure if this is what you are looking for though!?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I havent used one, I tried to read everything on the website and I didnt understand. Nobel prosthetic components seem outdated at this point with what other companies are doing..

Davor RDT

Davor RDT

Reaction score
i found this on the net.... i am not sure if this is what you are looking for though!?
I am looking for universal bases , esthetic abutments , etc. Love the fact it is all going to be anodized but in their "shop" menu there was bupkus . Might have to call the dreaded 1800. Lol

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
when it was launched, there was no CAD solution for this system.. hope they have fixed that.

Top Bottom