Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
When I was younger, I asked my dad what was with all the older guys (20s+) who were writing and singing songs about 16 year old girls, he didn't have an answer. Still bothers me to this day :) I guess if you kept it in the vein of both being high school sweethearts, makes sense.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
When I was younger, I asked my dad what was with all the older guys (20s+) who were writing and singing songs about 16 year old girls, he didn't have an answer. Still bothers me to this day :) I guess if you kept it in the vein of both being high school sweethearts, makes sense.

I hear you.
Watching Gene Simmons sing Christine sixteen gives me the creeps.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score

This same thought applies to Gary Puckett.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
This poor song can't get a break, only 10 billion views, lets all watch it to help bolster its numbers :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Here's one that has aged well....it feels good to turn it up a notch if you want to ...it's alright ya it's alright!

Top Bottom