Music in the Lab

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
So do I :)
Our phones have now become our iPods

recently got the audacy app to stream xrt 93. Mid 90s I used to get the signal by putting a splitter to the antenna on my receiver from cable tv. That was eventually ended.
Best AAA station ever!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
recently got the audacy app to stream xrt 93. Mid 90s I used to get the signal by putting a splitter to the antenna on my receiver from cable tv. That was eventually ended.
Best AAA station ever!

I've heard of audacy before, but I've never checked them out. Thanks for that tip :) LiStening to it as we "speak". Very nice :)

They're playing this song right now, very cool, I like it :)

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Here he is crashing concert at a local club five years ago

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Now, when I had albums, why did I NOT have this one! The start of second part of the song reminds me of Meatloaf.
When is the last time you heard here songs on a classic rock station. It's like the 70s. And 80s only produced 20 songs.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
..... And 80s only produced 20 songs.

lol, yes, because it all became formulaic. The 70s were the creative years, groups and sounds, like the Kinks, Pink Floyd, Queen etc. It started in the 60s and then Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie in the 80s,

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
lol, yes, because it all became formulaic. The 70s were the creative years, groups and sounds, like the Kinks, Pink Floyd, Queen etc. It started in the 60s and then Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie in the 80s,

And Prog Rock :Rock:

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nice vocal harmonies on this one.

In case you're really, really, bored this weekend :) :) It's a pretty succinct documentary.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Here is Prince Andrews's defence song

Yep, your past can come back to haunt you, along with the whole royal family. Kind of like Ted Kennedy's drunken neglect of Mary Jo and how it tainted the Kennedy family.

Interesting bit of useless trivia regarding the Duit on Mon Dei on the top of this Ringo Star album cover:
Duit on Mon Dei is the eleventh album by Harry Nilsson. The original title for this album was God's Greatest Hits but RCA didn't approve. The title is a punning spelling of "Do It On Monday," playing on the British Monarchy's motto Dieu et mon droit (God and my right). The pun was originally used on the cover of Ringo Starr's 1973 album Ringo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom