Music in the Lab

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Did you ever keep your concert ticket stubs and make a collage with them, or put them in a scrapbook?
We.ve got a gallon size ziploc bag full of them that we need to do just that with. Maybe when we retire I'll have time.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We.ve got a gallon size ziploc bag full of them that we need to do just that with. Maybe when we retire I'll have time.

Good for you. You've been to a lot of amazing concerts, it's nice to have some of those past memories and good times to recall :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I know I posted this one about a month ago, but since it's on topic :)
I like Linda's version better than Little Feat's.

And if you give me weed, whites and wine
And you show me a sign
I'll be willin', to be movin'

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
music to my ears, he's a nasty old white guy lol
music to your ears..lol, your wit at times is pretty amazing (including the Beyond Meat Loaf post). The times you, CRob and 2th would banter back and forth, are still some of the funniest threads I've read.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
music to your ears..lol, your wit at times is pretty amazing (including the Beyond Meat Loaf post). The times you, CRob and 2th would banter back and forth, are still some of the funniest threads I've read.
I miss those days when we would leave the bunsen burners on without lighting them.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
A bit of throw away trivia.

flags-keep-on-truckin-flag-100417-17427290161205_720x.png

From this link:

While R. Crumb didn’t make up “keep on truckin’” he certainly popularized it. The line comes from “Truckin’ My Blues Away” a song by by Blind Boy Fuller from 1936. Crumb is an avid blues fan, so he more than likely heard the phrase in Fuller’s song and adapted it to his comic strip. The one-page strip, which appeared in the first issue of the famous underground comic book Zap Comix, shows a group of guys strutting across different landscapes while saying the phrase “keep on truckin’” - it was an immediate hit.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Anyone here use spotify? It might be fun to go through this super long thread and just assemble all of it into a crazy long playlist.

W

Wechez

Reaction score
When am applying porcelain i listen to rhumba. Madilu system and franco. When not listening to rhumba i listen to soca and kaiso.

Top Bottom