Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I agree with Abe. I did a search to get an idea of the music style, but post some of your favorites.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
An updated version from what I've previously posted, including a studio version not of the actual recording itself, but a lip synced, studio sync version.

Last edited:
L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
One of my favorite bands.. Lowell George had a distinct slide guitar style. “2 degrees in b-bop and a PHD in swing , he’s a master of rythm , he’s a rock & roll king!”

Last edited:
N

nalfordnathan

Reaction score
Slightly off topic but still a Lab issue, I love to have music on in the background, and occasionally break out into song :rockon: :lol:
I like oldies,newies, rock'n'rol, elvis, in fact allsorts
What's a good sound to work along to ?

Here's a Techie song on the link,
any more suggestions for Technician linked songs ? :D
maybe I can create a new playlist for my MP3.

linky
[YOUTUBE]L6xMZU_QGhI[/YouTube]
In our lab we turn the tv on till the morning news is over then listen to either 60’s, 80’s, 90’s or classic country on the Alexa

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
(It takes three minutes before song starts)

Very nice version. She and Steve have that distinct voice that makes songs their own.

If you ever want to start a song after an intro, or where you want to start listening, on YouTube, go to that point on the video where you want it to start, hit pause, then below the video, hit Share, and when you get the pop up window, tick the box that shows the time you paused at, then copy that link from that same pop up window. Paste it here, and it will automatically start where you want it to.

1-31-2022 9-05-33 PM.jpg

1-31-2022 9-05-06 PM.jpg

One of my old time favorites. The intro is a little long, so I stared it at the more dramatic point.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
What , no Tubular Bells? 😂. Had to try your tip, thanks….( guess it didn’t work)🤔

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
What , no Tubular Bells? 😂. Had to try your tip, thanks….( guess it didn’t work)🤔

Nope, "no Tubular Bells for you!!" lol :) I never really was a fan of Mike Oldfield. About the only song I liked of his was the one I posted.

0epabjrl8uw71.jpg

Top Bottom